018

-  k i m  n a m j o o n -

I slowly made my way to Y/n's hospital room, only to find an empty bed. "Y/n?" I called out but no one answered.

I walked out of the from the room and looked for the nurse in charge of Y/n. "Excuse me but do you know where Y/n is?" I asked as she looks up from the clipboard she was holding.

"Actually she haven't came back from her room since yesterday, I tried contacting her family relatives but no one answered." She gave me an apologetic look as she walked away, writing on her clip board.

I immediately starting looking for her around the hospital, dashing around every room.

Eventually I found her, laughing with Jimin?

My blood boiled at the sight in front of me, how can she still be laughing when he basically drove her near death? Unknowingly my fist clenched as I rushed towards them. I pushed him away from her, as he fell off the chair landing on the ground.

"What are you doing here with him!?" I glanced at Jimin before turning my back on him.

" Why?" She scoffed before pushing me aside to help Jimin.

"You don't own me."

"I have every right to be mad at this bastard! I'm your brother!" I angrily huffed as I watched her place him on the seat.

"So?" She rolled her eyes at me, "What do you mean so? You should listen to me!" She stood up after letting go of Jimin who sat there.

"Don't act like I'm a little girl who has to follow her older brother words, I'm twenty one now and I know for a fact that I can make my own decisions." She crossed her arms and stared at me with angry eyes.

"But—" I started but she cut me off, "Can't you for once respect my actions? We aren't the only one hurting, obviously if you opened your eyes you would see that!" She poked my head as I was filled with anger.

I grabbed her finger and moved it away from me making her flinch, I let go her and rolled my eyes. "What could he possibly be going through that is worse?" I stood up straight as I stared at Jimin.

"Well maybe if you actually listened to his side then you would know, you idiot."

"Watch your tone Kim Y/n." I warned her as she looked at me with wide eyes. "Well maybe you should actually listen to what she has to say." Another voice spoke up making me stare at him.