021

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

"Yah!" You shouted as Jimin just ignored you, walking out of the kitchen. You puffed your cheeks as you ran after him, following him to the guest room.

You immediately took the chance to pin him his arms against the bed, while you on the other hand were on top of him. You poked my inner cheek with your tongue as you spoke up, "Why are you ignoring me?" You asked as you looked him, he suddenly turned he head.

"I-I'm not..." He avoided eye contact with you as you scoffed, "Then look me in the eye and say it." He turned his head to face as you smirked, "Without stuttering," He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"So you're avoiding me, why?" You leaned in as he held in a breath, looking anywhere expect at me. "I told you I'm not." He said in a higher pitch as a tint of red appeared on his cheeks.

"Oh really?" You used your left hand that held his wrist and turned his face to look directly at you. "If you're not then why are you blushing?" A smirk formed on your face.

"N-No I'm not." He removed his hands from your grip as he covered his cheeks. "Hmm," You hummed as you ignored his whines and complains.

"Do I make you nervous?" You moved his hands and stared into his eyes, he turned his head to the side.

"C-Could you get off of me?" He stuttered as you realized the position you were in.

"Oops," You chuckled as you noticed that you were literally straddling his lap, you hopped off of his lap and laid down besides him on your side, facing him.

You raised your finger as you poked his cheek, "So now can you tell me why you were ignoring me earlier?" You pouted as he stared at your lips, gulping.

"W-Well, I just thought it was a little awkward since you kinda um..." He stopped as he looked up.

"K-Kissed me." You suddenly laughed at his shyness.

"Awwe, it's not like it was your first kiss, right?" You playfully asked as he got quiet.

"W-Wait it was?!.." He looked at you with wide eyes and shook his head. "Whatever you say," You teased him as the look in his eyes got darker.

You felt yourself pinned on to the bed with him on top of your. "I'll show you," He leaned in, dangerously close to your lips.

"What the—" the door opened and you immediately shoved Jimin off of you. You looked at the door and saw Jin covering Namjoon's mouth.

"I-It isn't what it looks like!" You used your hands and put them in front your chest shaking them repeatedly as you suddenly got worried about Namjoon's reaction.

"You fucking-" Namjoon started shouting but seconds later unfortunately got smacked in the head for cussing around Jin.

"Use nice words for once, well at least around me." Jin glared at the younger and walked out of the room, leaving a whining Namjoon.

"It hurts...." he mumbled before glaring at Jimin.

"If I ever catch you near my sister like that again, I'll break every bone in your body and feed it to the dogs." He growled and spared you a glance. Your eyes were wide open from the way he was speaking.

He turned around before hearing any answer from Jimin as you grabbed his arm. "S-Sister?.." You looked at him with apologetic eyes as he slightly smiled.

"You s-still think of me as a sister even though I said all those things." He's smile dropped as saw you crying.

"I told you," He used his arms and hugged you.

"I changed for you, just for you." You wrapped my arms around his waist as you jumped up and down.

"I have such a cool oppa," You looked up at his face, his eyes widened as you called him 'Oppa' instead of Namjoon.

"I have the best sister in the entire world!" He cooed before letting go of you and glared at Jimin behind you.

"You," Namjoon called out Jimin as he looked up from his lap.