039

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

As soon as you parked your car in your building's parking lot, you got a shriver down your spine. It felt a little off because it was darker than usual but you shrugged it off by locking your car door.

You placed your keys back in your purse and walked to the elevator, you pressed the up button and waited for it.

You immediately felt another presence besides your, you glanced the man. He had bright red hair and skinny legs.

I mean not as skinny as Bambam's but shit who wouldn't be jealous.

You consciously turned your head as he almost made eye contact with you. A ding was heard as you walked ahead into the elevator.

The doors closed once he got in, you pressed the lobby's button since we were in the parking garage right now.

"You know it's rude to stare." You heard a voice as you turned. "Yeah, sorry." You apologized awkwardly before glancing at the floor.

Suddenly you felt yourself pushed up against the door as your purse dropped on the ground.

Cold hands traveled onto your neck as you struggled to breath.

Seconds passed as his grip got tighter, his face leaned in as you started seeing stars. "Watch your back, we're coming for you." He pulls his hand away letting you fall onto the ground.

"If you tell anyone,"

"I'll kill them."

He walked out of the elevator as it opens, the doorman runs inside once he sees you on the ground not even thinking about the man who just left.

"Are you okay Ms.Kim?" He tried to pull you up, as you bit your bottom lip holding back your tears. "I-I'm fine.." You croaked out, unable to speak loud enough.

"Do you need me to call someone?" You aggressively shook your head as you remembered the man from earlier.

You gently pulled away from his hold and grabbed your purse. You stood up and thanked him before walking out of the elevator into your office.