022

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

"You better take care of her or else like I said earlier..." He warned Jimin as you pulled away and stood protectively in front of Jimin.

"We aren't dating!.." You shook your head, "I-It's not what it looked like." You stuttered making the man behind you scoff.

"Actually, its exactly what looked like." Jimin added on making you glare at him.

"Yah!" You nudged his side, making him smirk at your actions. "Just admit it Y/n," he started as you looked at him confused.

"You like it a lot, and maybe we could move on to the next level." You made a disgusted face as he traced his finger on your bare arm.

"Yah! Don't do those things in front of me." Namjoon shouted as he covered his eyes, "Why? You jealous?" Jimin teased as Namjoon scoffed, "Ew. No, never in my life would I date this little devil." He rolled his eyes and left the room.

You slapped Jimin on his chest once he left the room and started to complain.

"Why'd you say that," You whined, "Now they're going to tease us forever.." You let out a groan as you pulled your hand back, but as you did, he held onto it.

"You feel that?" He moved your hand near his left side of his chest. "W-What.." You were surprised at how fast his heart was beating.

"I don't know either, all I know is that you make me feel this way." He closed the distance in between us, pulling you closer.

"What are you doing?" You tried to pull away but he held you tighter. "Why? Why do you make me go so crazy?" He mumbled as he leaned in, hugging you.

"Stop doing these things, or else I won't be able to hold myself back. I don't deserve your kindness."