045 | tw

⚠️ contains triggering content; feel free to skip if you can't handle assaults, suicide, etc⚠️

A scream echoed throughout the empty room, only to break the silence in the plain walls. The only things that could be heard were the painful screams and a faint drop of water from the leaking pipe every now and then.

Eventually giving in; the girl cried and begged for them to stop, but only to be tortured repeatedly. She became dull and could sustain from the pain after a couple of weeks of relentless injures and scars.

She felt like she was a doll for their use, the smirks on their face as they opened her legs and pulled their pants down only to rape her mercilessly.

The way they groaned and stripped her, making her feel as if she wasn't alive anymore. She felt like she wanted to die, it was all too much for her to handle.

Being used as a personal sex slave and an object for men was the most painful experience she ever had been through.

The female was left alone in the room, sitting on a chair; the ropes loosened up around her arms and legs as she tried to get up.

The ropes falling onto the ground as they made a small sound from hitting the concrete ground.

She pulled herself off the chair, holding onto the handles to get up. Y/n turned her head slightly to the side to see the table full of weapons that were covered in her blood.

Why couldn't I die fast and easy instead of slow and painful?

A tear slipped out of her eyes as it stung her immediately, hitting the freshly new cut on her cheek.

Slowly limping over towards the wood table she leveled her hands onto the table, gripping onto the knife her fingers gracefully grabbed the sharp points.

She let out a small whimper as blood gushed out of her palm, another scar to add to my list...

Y/n slowly turned the knife and looked at her body, her clothes were ripped at every edge. She glanced at her wrist before turning to her stomach, she didn't want to die painfully.

It was too much pain to take in, she hesitantly aimed the knife towards her lower stomach as she felt a pinch from the knife. She slowly slid onto the ground as she pushed it further in her stomach.

A whimper escapes her mouth as her breathes became pants, blood started to gush out as she forced her hands to push deeper inside her stomach.

Tears now falling as if they were coming down a waterfall, her lips bleeding and chapped as her teeth tugged on her bottom lip.

Her eyes starting to get droopy as she felt weaker and weaker every second, she didn't expect to be this tired after a couple of minutes passed.

The girl used her bloody hands to pull the knife out as a groan filled the entire room, blood pooling around her skinny body.

She briefly closed her eyes as she tried to catch her breath, but only to feel a wave of pain in her lower stomach.

The door abruptly opened as her closed eyes turned to the noise, her eyes fluttered opened as she heard a familiar voice.