042

A week past ever since they were taking a break, Jimin never came back to the house

A week past ever since they were taking a break, Jimin never came back to the house. He cried everyday and only his closet friend could sit there and watch him.

Taehyung decided to try and cheer his friend up, taking him out everyday. Even if Jimin didn't smile or laugh that didn't stop Taehyung from trying.

Jimin opened up again to Taehyung, slowly showing his emotions.

While on the other hand, she was not doing so well... Y/n started working non stop, blocking everyone out of her life. She became cold and distant because she was worried that they would be hurt because of one simple mistake.

In her head everything she was doing was for their safety. Namjoon took notice in her actions, he starting questioning her as she would just shrug it off or change the subject.

Everyday Y/n would come home around two in the morning or maybe not at all, she wore extra layers to cover up the bruises he would give her.

He would come every now and then, forcing thoughts to go through her head. She was worried for her family and friends, especially Jimin.

Every simple word he say would paralyze her,

"You ruined a person's life, now you will experience the real meaning of pain."

"Choose to be selfish or no."

"One mistake can cause a person's life."

"One day I will kill you when you most at least expect it."

Y/n crouched onto her knees as she began to breathe heavily, his words couldn't escape her head. She unconventionally became paranoid, while still trying to breathe her vision started blurring as her head was ringing.

A wave of pain hit her stomach as she felt the need to puke, she tried to think straight trying to remember what she ate today and yesterday but nothing crossed her mind as she realized that she have only been drinking the coffee Bambam had brought for her everyday.

She had occasionally ate a few snacks but never a whole meal, she felt like her stomach would churn every time she got near food.

What was in that coffee?...

Pain rushed through her head, she quickly moved her hands to hold it in place, preventing it from moving side to side.

Her eyes rolled back as she felt herself collapsed on the ground.