012

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

[ four years later]

"I'm at the airport, where are you?" You scowled through the phone as you pretended to be mad, a chuckle escaped Namjoon's mouth as he laughed at your silliness.

"Please don't tell me you forgot," You pouted, starting to feel disappointed.

"Why would I forget the birthday girl?" Your face lit up as you felt arms around you, you immediately put your phone down, turning around.

"Oppa!" You engulfed him into a tight hug, "Happy 21st birthday little devil." You quickly pulled away and gave him a little shove.

"You promised not to call me that anymore," You whined, your eyes burning holes into his head, "Okay fine, I won't call you that anymore since it's your birthday." He motioned for the guards to take your luggage as we walked towards the exit.

Once we walked out, your face was hit with the winter breeze, snow falling from the clear blue sky.

"Let's go." He pulled your arm as we rushed to the car. "It's soo cold," You shivered and sat down inside the car.

You turned to your side and glanced at his outwear, "Wow, who would of thought that you'd actually have a sense of style?" You playfully teased him, a scoff escaping his lips. He narrowed his eyes at you before glancing in front of him.

"Actually Taehyung dressed me today, " He says cheekily as you looked at him in excitement. "You guys all still talk?" You asked, wanting to see them.

"We're headed towards Jennie's and Jungkook's house to meet up." You looked at him with a confused face.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. They got married last year." Your eyes widened as you squealed, "Oh my gosh, really!?" He nodded again, glancing at my weird motions.

"Did you ever make up with Jimin?" You curiously asked as he didn't answer. Your hand reached out to smack his arm as he hissed.

"No, I cut him off ever since then."

"Why? How come you didn't listen to his explanation?" You raised your voice at him, "There's no need! He made me turn against my own sister, and he's dead to me. I don't care, now drop the subject." He stated coldly as he turned his body.

"Jerk..." You mumbled as he sent you a warning look, "What?" You glared at him, his eyes rolling once again.

The car stopped outside of a house mansion, you immediately left the sulking boy and rushed to the door. You were tackled into a hug , knocking you off your feet.

"Calm down honey, you might break her." A voice said behind her.

"Jungkook!" You smiled as he smiled back, you felt Jennie releasing you from the hug. "Welcome back bestie!" She smiled widely as you did the same.

"Let's go inside, it's cold."