044

- p a r k  j i m i n -

- p a r k j i m i n -

"Where is she!?" A loud shout was heard from downstairs, I immediately rushed off the bed and paced to where the shouts were.

Once I got downstairs my face immediately came in contact with a fist, I looked up and saw Namjoon hovering on top of me.

He grabbed my collar and slammed me on the ground, "Where is she!" He growled as I layer there confused at who she was.

"Who?" I asked as his grasp got tighter, "Don't play stupid with me Park Jimin! Y/n has been missing for almost four days!" My eyes widened in shock as he watched me.

"W-What happened?"

"I don't know okay! After you left for no reason, she never talked to anyone and came home with bruises everyday. I tried to ask her about it but she wouldn't say anything. What happened between you guys!"

My teeth tugged my bottom lips as I moved my head to the side, watching Taehyung as he nervously witnessed Namjoon on top of me.

"I-I told her that we needed to take a break for a while..." I said lowly, "A break?" He scoffed as he let go of me.

"Why?" His gazed hardened as he watched me get up, "Because she wasn't telling me things, I saw her at the office on the day I left with bruises on her neck as if somebody tried to choke her and before that she was burned with coffee but I have a feeling that it wasn't it herself." I explained as he nodded his head to indicate for me to keep going.

"I thought that she didn't trust me enough to tell me so I wanted to take a break so she could convince her self to tell me personally before I snooped in her personal business."

"If you don't know where she is then, who does?" He says frustrated as I looked at him.

"Did you ask her secretary? I find him suspicious, my gut tells me that he has something he knows about what happened to her."