027

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

You adjusted your pencil shirt as you stood up from your seat. "What time was the meeting again?" You asked him as he stood up along side of you.

"10 0'clock." He answers as you briefly checked your watch.

You quickly hummed before looking at him, "Let's go."

-

You took your time walking inside the building as Bambam walked to the main lobby asking for Mr. Park.

He turned around and glanced at you before rushing towards you, "Let's go Miss." You raised your eye brows and shot him a look.

"I-I'm sorry, let's go Y/n." He apologized as you smiled and followed along.

The lady in front of us knocked on the door and then opened it.

"Mr. Park—" She starts until a scream was heard.

"Oh my gosh get out!" A female screamed as she tried to cover herself.

You glanced the man besides her, as he looked at you as well.

"I-I'm so sorry Mr. Park" She breaks our eye contact as she quickly closes the door and backs away.

"U-Umm, t-this usually happens so it'll be over in a couple of minutes." She looks at us and apologetically bowed.

"No worries." You smiled as she bit her bottom lip.

The door opens revealing a flustered female as she walks past us she glared, You rolled your eye showing how much you didn't care.

"You can come in now," We heard a voice say behind the door as we followed the lady. She opened the door and introduced us.

"The Kim Cooperation are here for the 10 0'clock meeting." She says as she leaves us alone with him.

You glanced at the man before looking the seats behind us, "Have a seat." He gestures as you scoffed, "No thanks, you probably fucked here too." You stood in your spot as he looked at you.

"It's quite rude to assume things." He retorted as a smirked raised on his lips.

"Well it's quite unprofessional to be unprepared for a meeting." You say hinting towards the scene earlier.

"You got a point there Mrs. Kim," he says unsure as you corrected him. "I'm not married." He smiled at your words.

"Let's get into business, shall we?" He raised his brows as he buttoned his top.

"No thank you, I think I might take my leave because I can't deal with anyone unprofessional as my business partner." You turned around for the door.

You twisted the door knob until you found yourself pinned against the walk. "What are you doing!" You tried to pull away, as you glared at him.

"Get off of her!" Bambam shouts as he quickly rushes towards us.

"One more step and I'll do something you won't like." The man says without glancing at Bambam.