020

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

Days have past since the funeral and he started speaking again, little by little he opened up to you but as for Namjoon we haven't spoke ever since.

Every time we would bump into each other he would just stare at you and you would walk away, not trying to speak to him.

You might've overreacted but you couldn't help it, you felt hurt at his actions before. You know eventually you'll get over it but you need a little bit more time.

You might selfish and everything but you're just hurt, having depression and cancer isn't the best thing in the world. The fact the you're cured surprised you, but that doesn't mean that it can't come back.

You'll just have to be more careful, sometimes uou wish that the one who was eomma.

Namjoon really cherished her, you couldn't help but think that everything he says is because he made a promise with her.

"Eomma?" You called out called her as she smiled at you, "Y/n-ah could you tell Namjoon to come here for a second?" She asked as you nodded happily, walked to the backyard where Namjoon was with Jin.

"Eomma wants to talk to you." you tapped his shoulder as he glared at you before walking inside the house leaving you and Jin alone.

"Sorry, he'll be right back." you apologized to Jin before turning around.

You walked to where Eomma was before you went to get Namjoon, just standing outside of the door.

"Namjoon-ah, why do you act so mean to your sister? Can't you be a little nicer especially since we both know I won't be here all the time to help you." you watched as she pulled him into a hug.

He sighed before speaking up, "I-I'll try Eomma."

"Good, please take care of her w-when I'm gone." She smiled as he pulled away.

"Where are you going?" He worriedly asked as she chuckled nervously.

"No where, just promise you will." She pulled out her pinky as he did the same.