036

- p a r k  j i m i n -

- p a r k j i m i n -

"What do you want Chanyeol." I said uninterested as I stood in front of him.

"Woah there. Calm down, I just wanted to let you know that your little girlfriend is quite feisty." He smirked as I looked up to him.

"What did you do to her?" I asked and grabbed his collar as he smirked at my reaction, "I'll have her, one way or another." He brushed my hand off as he past me, and I watched his shadow disappear.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called her immediately,

"Hello? Princess? Are you okay?"

"Oh Jimin? What's the problem, why do you sound so worried." I felt relieved as I heard her voice.

"Are you still at work?"

"No, I'm at home because of something.."

"What happened? Was it Chanyeol?" I heard a faint talking in the background as she answered me.

"No, I accidentally spilled the coffee you bought me." She said as I had doubts, I knew for a fact that when I left her office the coffee was only half way and we both knew she wasn't as clumsy as her brother.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Jiminie, now come back home because this princess misses you." I chuckled as I could hear her cute giggle.

"Since when was I...Jiminie?" I asked with a small smile while her laughter died down.

"Since now. Now hurry up and come back home mochi."

"Okay princess, see you later." I chuckled at her words because this was all new to me, a whole new side of her that I love.

I ended the call as a smile appeared on my face, making me forget about the whole encounter with Chanyeol and the coffee spilling.