× The Powerpuff Girls ( pt. 1 ) ×

According to this theory, the Girls are actually just normal children who pretend to be superheroes.

The Girls' father, Professor Utonium, isn't actually a scientist at all.

In fact, it is believed that he is simply an ordinary pharmacist who makes medicine in his basement for a company.

This is the reason as to why the Girls are never allowed into the basement.

Mojo Jojo, the series' antagonist, was actually the Girls' half-brother.

He was sexually interested in his younger siblings, and he attempted to capture them in any way he saw fit.

This is the supposed reason as to why he is the most feared figure in the main series.

HIM, the satanic figure in the main series, is believed to have been the Girls' homosexual uncle.

The reason as to why he's seen as the Devil in the main series is because his brother, Utonium, was very intolerant of homosexuals, and deemed the concept as being ungodly.

He also convinced his daughters to stay away from his brother, and he never mentioned his brother by name.

Instead, he always referred to his brother as "Him."

The theory also states that Fuzzy Lumpkins is their neighbor, the Gangreen Gang are normal teenagers who go along with it, and that the Mayor of Townsville himself is the Girls' grandfather.