× The Suit Life On Deck ×

Zack and Cody are in the Illuminati & London is a witch.

Fans have found subtle cues that suggest Zack and Cody are in the Illuminati.

In the “Nugget of History” episode, the words “The Illuminati” are written on the chalkboard.

Also, in the “Snakes on a Boat” episode of The Suite Life on Deck, Zack tells Cody that the number six is the ultimate answer to any girl’s question.

He then continues to explain why the number is important, repeating it three times – 666.

Another theory explains why London Tipton is not so “smarticle”-- it’s because she’s a wizard from Hogwarts interning in the muggle world.

In The Suite Life on Deck, London freaks out when Voldemort is mentioned.

To some fans, this was proof that she was transplanted from the wizarding world, and simply doesn’t understand the muggle way of life.

Her stupidity is just ignorance.

Some theories go on to explain that London’s father is actually an immortal being, much like Voldemort once was.

This is why he has been married so many times.

According to the theory, he was around for the building of the Tipton hotel in the 1930s, and the Tipton Inn during the Boston Tea Party.

This would make him far older than any mortal.