× Phineas And Ferb ( pt. 1 ) ×

Doof is Phineas's biological father.

This conjecture is mostly based on them sharing a similar head shape, but leads to several other ideas.

Firstly, being the son of a scientist explains why Phineas is so intelligent.

It also answers why they appear to have infinite funds, possibly because of a trust fund or similar that Phineas has access to.

Phineas also appears to have little to no care towards any side effect caused from their creations.

The giant rollercoaster that goes through town would have caused multiple crashes.

For example, they carved Candice's face into Mount Rushmore, they made a time machine and destroyed the timeline, they held a medieval jousting tournament, and they built an escalator to THE MOON.

And that's just the first half of season 1. This is possibly a hereditary defect from Doof.

Also, it is possible that Perry's mission is solely to prevent the meeting of father and son.

If they were to meet, the two geniuses could wreak havoc together, especially because Phineas has a very moldable young mind.

Here is another theory that is almost the same as the previous, but there's more to it:

Phinias is Dr. D's son, just like Candice and the girl representing dr. D's daughter and they have the same mother, the one representing Phinias's and Ferb's mum.

And that's kind of obvious cause both Phinias and dr. D have a triangle head, and Candice and Vanessa basically look like the same person.

Now, my theory is that Ferb is a son from the guy representing their dad (they both have the same head shape) and that he brought Ferb with him after he got a divorce, and its the same with the mum - she and dr. D get a divorce, she keeps Phinias and Candice, and dr. D gets Vanessa.