× Peanuts ( pt. 3 )

The Lost Episode: Don't cry Charlie Brown

You all remember Charlie Brown, right?

Do you all remember Snoopy the dog?

– Yeah, it’s quite a bunch to remember, the peanut kids.

Sometimes, I look back on the nostalgic value behind each childhood classic, and then I ask my friends, family on what they remembered the most.

Funny thing is; Charlie Brown had been slightly forgotten due to my parents not telling me that it was going to return on the Big Screen in the future.

Amazing, I’d say to myself, it just makes me feel a little better about myself, why?

I don’t know.

But I do know this:

The Halloween Special, Charlie Brown.

On Saturday, I looked through my old tapes, looking through a whole lot of childhood boxes full of so much nostalgic value.

I searched and searched, looking for the specials, looking for anything I might’ve missed.

And that’s when I found the comics, the origins behind Snoopy and Charlie Brown.

I was quite impressed, I was more intrigued to what may be inside the boxes that are still yet to be opened.

Yeah, it was a day I like to name: “Finding the story behind Snoopy and Charlie Brown.”

An hour later, I had watched several specials, a few stories written in biro ink.

And then I moved onto the classics, by that time, I had found what I was craving for.

The knowledge behind Snoopy and Charlie Brown.

Sure, they look like kids, and Snoopy must be a dog, right?

Wrong.

After watching several old advertisements that I had pre-recorded in the past years.

It’s amazing to find such a thing, I thanked my family for this.

They had so much Charlie Brown content hidden away in the attic downstairs.

It’s been passed on through generations and soon may become the biggest story to be told on the Internet.

Ha, they wouldn’t have sent this to you.

I know that I can, and I will.

This was it, I had the evidence with me, I had the oldest video tapes and some old records that were all labelled “Charlie Brown & Snoopy,” the title was bland, I’ll admit that.

Everything else seemed in order, though, I had the CDs, the records, the movies, the specials, and some unlabeled stuff too.

My mind got the better of me, and I instantly decided to go towards the unlabeled category, it was them that intrigued me.

I placed one in, lucky for me, they are in mint condition, sweet.

I placed the unindentiable tape into the VCR Player and soon before I could even switch it off; the static had kicked in.

It was still a pretty decent video to watch, and it wasn’t too concerning.

I was more concerned with what was going to come after the interrupted bugs.

I sat for a few hours, I remember it so well.

My knees slightly curved into my other thighs, and I just felt so sick with the fact it was winter yet again. That’s another story to tell, though.