New home new people-03

JAYDEN ❤️

Moving into our new home I thought that I might cheer up some , but instead I'm just more depressed and anxious

Moving into our new home I thought that I might cheer up some , but instead I'm just more depressed and anxious . I want everything to be put away but I can't focus on one thing . I have been isolated in my bedroom for two days straight , Jay been outside chillin with some boys around his age playing basketball and football . I keep thinking about my mama and how much I regret not doing for her , I wish she could see how big my boy done got . Lil Jay tall , young man is 5ft4 at 8 yearsold . Just imagine when he is 16 years old . Anyways I have to go food shopping today and I hope I can manage by myself since Lil Jay wants to stay with his friends and play outside . I throw on some black sweats , black t shirt and a pair of black champion boots than head out to my car "be back soon jay , call me if anything!" I say "ok mama I love you" "I love you too handsome man!" I pull out of my driveway than head down the street turning the radio on , music starts blasting and it's bob Marley "three little birds" playing .     My mama's favorite song "Why my mama? Why she had to go? Huh why?" I yell in the mirror than tears start falling down my face , I know it ain't God's doing . If eve ain't do that apple in no one would be suffering but it is what it is .  I pull up at the supermarket than cut the engine to the BMW . I grab a grocery cart and head inside the store with the list of groceries lil Jay wants . Of course there's Oreos at the damn top of the list "man my son and them nasty Oreos" I giggle    "How May I help you?" Some bitch has the white racist nerve to ask my black ass.  "Now when the fuck did y'all just come up on people and ask if they need help huh?" I ask "ma'am this is my job" she says.  "This ain't no walley world bitch , get the fuck out my mufuckin face dawg!" I snap at her than carry on going my way .   Once in the cookies and chips aisle I grab two family size bags of the original kind of Oreos than I grab one bag of sweet spicy chili Doritos and I go grab the rest of the food items and check out "Did you find everything ok?" The lady smiles "yup sure did , Can you hurry up!" I say   "Umm sure ma'am" she says.  I grab my bags than head out to my car placing the shit in the trunk , getting in the driver side than taking off into a speed .
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•
😡 Star 💫
"Man if you can't twerk get the fuck out my video ! Y'all bitches keep calling this booty poppin shit twerkin ! THIS AINT TWERKIN TWERKIN IS HELLA FAST AND YOUR ASS ACTUALLY MOVES BUT YOU BIHH YOU STIFF AS A DAMN BOARD" I grab the dumb bitch by her weave and pull her right out the building "DON'T EVER WASTE MY FUCKIN TIME!" I slam the door than head back to my music shoot "anyone else I have to kick out?" I throw my hands up than head back to my position and start lip singing 🎤 "Heyyy dadddy" Some fine bitch with a Jlo booty walks in handing everyone a frappe with extra whipped cream and sauce "let me get a mocha baby girl" I giggle as she hands me one "Damn you are even finer in person" she licks her Luscious lips "oh I am now?" I look her up and down "helll yesss daddy" she moans out "hmm" I say .

(45 mins later)
After finishing my music video shoot I go over to the girl "name?" I ask "chasity" she says licking her lips and winking at me "Well chasity , you are a very beautiful woman" I take her hand in mine and apply a kiss to the top of her hand than look her dead in the eyes "I would make you my wife in a minute" I wink as I pull out my cellphone and hand it to her "give me the math baby" I say as she does as told "mmm hell yeah" I rub my hands together and bite my bottom lip "fine ass" I touch her thigh than kiss her cheek "oooo daddy you so naughty" she giggles "Only for you lil diva" I say "hmm" she groans as she kisses my neck.