Ima Hurt You!!!

Takai

"HE'S NOT IN HIS CRIB" I yell as I come down the stairs and Jayden is on the phone with the police "Where Are you going?" Jay asks "to get my phone!" I say as I leave the house and get my phone out the car . I have 40 missed calls and 23 unread messages . I call K.L and she answers on the second ring , I hear Kaiden crying in the background "Took you long enough baby where are you?" K.L asks "I forgot my phone in the car please don't hurt him" I beg "Ohhh I won't but you need to come here and I mean now!" K.L says "I need to tell Jay" I say "tell Jay ? Jayyyy? Nigga fuck no" k.L clicks the phone and I go inside "Jay" I say as I hand her my phone "what?" She asks "K.L!!!" I say with my head down "K.L ? Fuckin K.L the nurse ? The one who raped you ? Ohhh you're a dead bitch!" Jay says as she grabs her keys and heads outside "she wants me to meet her!" I say as I follow behind "MEET HER? BITCH SHE CAN MEET ME!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayden 😤
~~~~~~~~~
The police finally show up and we give them all the info we possibly can "Do you have or had a relationship with this K.L person?" The officer asks Takai "No not like that. She was my fiancé's nurse and her and I became friends but she took it to far and I broke it up before anything can happen" Takai lies and it just pisses me off even more "I need to find my son not just fuckin sit here while you question her" I say as I get up "watch the kids!!" I say as I leave the house "ma'am let us do our job" the officer says "your job ? WELL PROTECT AND SERVE THAN MUFUCKA BUT IMA DO MY JOB AS A MOTHER AND SHOW THE FUCK OUT AND AINT NO ONE GONNA STOP ME!" I yell as I get into the car and turn the engine "TAKAI IMA HURT YOU!!!!"