Blue Yvonne Kingston 💦😜

Jailene Young Tuesday 8am

Cherish and I get up to the loud ass alarm playing lil Babi by plies

Cherish and I get up to the loud ass alarm playing lil Babi by plies. I yawn and stretch than get up and head into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Cherish is right behind me she grabs the extra toothbrush and starts brushing her teeth also, Damn she's so sexy 😋 I wouldn't want to lose her for nothing... After brushing my teeth I take the two cornrows out of my hair add some coconut oil and shea butter than tie my hair back into a pony. "Baby I love you!" Cherish kisses my neck "I love you too gorgeous" I kiss her cheek. "I wish we didn't have school today I'm soooo wet!" She giggles and I smack her ass causing her to jump "ouch" she squeals "Mmm don't play wit papi" I wink.   "JAILENE, JAYDEN , CHERISH AND KAIDEN , BREAKFAST!!!!" My ma yells "Why you yelling fo Kaiden when he can't even walk down the stairs without help?" I laugh at Jayden's smart mark "Shut up befo yo ass can't walk either" Ma smacks Jayden's forehead and I laugh "That ain't funny!"   "Hilarious" I bang on the table and do a high pitched fake laugh. "Fuck around and choke" Mama says "you right" I stop playing around and put Kaiden in his high chair than stare at cherish as she eats her peach "What?" She giggles "You're just so beautiful!" I lick my lips "ey ey now y'all not getting your freak on in front of me" Jayden laughs causing all of us to laugh. "Mama are you going to see Takai again?"   "Yes , Soon as I drop y'all off"  "Tell her I said hey and that I love her" I smile as I finish my bacon "I'll let her know baby" my ma kisses us than takes Kaiden to get him cleaned up. Jayden Jr. just texting his baby mama and cherish eating fruit like always ... no wonder why her Pussy sweet. She taste so damn good 💦😜 but antyways I gotta get dressed and so do my girl haha.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Tauvi 3pm
"Yo G that nigga Jay either dead or buck , I don't ever be seeing lil homie no more . He on some other shit man, but regardless I'm making my money" I say to stacks . Stacks is my supplier he's 27 years old with 8 kids by two baby mamas. He only got one daughter out of 8 kids man. "Yo as long as that lil nigga ain't buggin or twitchin than we straight Gman and when you gonna make some kids bro?" He asks "man G I ain't ready fo no kids and Mia ain't ready fo this big D either. She to shy her lil virgin ass" I laugh "Got you a good girl I see" Stacks hands me two bags and a loaf than I head out to do what I gotta do. It's time to get busy a nigga gotta eat. I stay hungry and greedy. Every nigga for themselves even if you think someone got yo back just know you always alone. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
   Jayden ❤️ 3:23pm
  Before I go see Takai I decided to go shopping since I been wearing the same stupid clothes year after year. I pull up at this store than cut the engine and head inside. Going straight towards the men section I see a light white jacket with gold trimming, I look at the price tag "Hell Yeah im coppin this!" I say as I move on to the next item which is a black vest with straps marked down for $60 so I take that to and I grab a denim jean jacket with bleached out spots "Well what's up gorgeous?" Some stud approaches me and I look at her than back at the clothes ignoring her. "Ooh you must be into fems my bad baby" she brushes her shoulder on mine and I turn around looking her in the eyes "I like women but don't mean that I'm interested in you" I roll my eyes "I know I'm sexy and I know you sexy so what's happening?" She folds her hands together and licks her lips seductively.

"And how do you even know if I don't got baby mama drama? Playing stud daddy?" I roll my eyes "Look if you ain't interested than you would've stopped looking at my eyes and yes my eye color is real I can you show baby pictures" she giggles "What's...

"And how do you even know if I don't got baby mama drama? Playing stud daddy?" I roll my eyes "Look if you ain't interested than you would've stopped looking at my eyes and yes my eye color is real I can you show baby pictures" she giggles "What's your name?" I ask "What's yours lemme guess Jayla" she smirks "Jayden King!" I shake her hand "Blue Yvonne Kingston" she says "Nice" I smile "So can I store my math in your phone?" Blue asks "Sure can" I hand her my iPhone X and she presses some buttons than hands it back "Let me get you these" she takes the items I have and puts it on the register than whips cash out "the total is one hundred sixty three" the cashier smiles "here ma'am keep the change" Blue hands me my bag and I just look at her body . Thinking of how good it must look without clothes.....