Jamaican babe ❤️???? 17

The next Day - Jayden ❤️

I left Juliana at a fuckin hotel by herself

I left Juliana at a fuckin hotel by herself . Can't believe that bitch would put my son in danger like that . Than not do shit about it when she had the chance . Fuckin narcissist bitch !! I can't deal wit her today I got to go work at this new job I got into .
Vincent say he watch the kids so it's all good now .
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Once I get into the car , I pull off turning the radio up 🎶 Becky, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you all
Becky, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you all🎶

I pull up at work and hop out the car taking the keys , wallet and phone with me as I go . Once inside I see some fiiiinnnnneee aaaasssss stud I mean lorrrrdd she is soooo mmmm ....I'm woman for woman so don't go starting that eww bullshit .
"Hey , what's up! My name's Jayden but call me Jay ." I extend my hand and she shakes it "Call me Takai" she than winks at me and let's my hand go . My leggsss bihhh - they numb and my clit tingling anty waysss let me get this training part over with "where you from Jay?" She asks . That accent 😏 DAYUMMMM!! "I'm from The DW and you?" I ask back "I'm from Jamaica but came here 3 years ago ." Once she says Jamaica I feel my whole body get heated up . "I knew it !" I say "how ? My accent huh?" She asks "mmhmm!" I giggle and she giggles back .... lord Jesus , Mary , somebody .... my gosh she is soooo mmm I can't take it anymore.
It's going to be a good day 😊