Without Looking Back .....

Jayden 😤 6pm

Jayden Jr went off to his friend Tony's house while Jailene went to Emberly's sleep over 🦄 unicorn birthday bash, I kicked Juliana out so it's just the dogs and I but they're outside protecting the property. I wash up the dishes than head upstairs to shower "fuck" I put my hands over my ears as they start ringing ... I wish it would stop I'm tired of this shit already !
————————————-
K.L 🤷🏽‍♀️

"Yo Takai get up!" I shake her trying to wake her up but she's still lying down "Takai come on" I shake her harder causing her to finally come to and once she does I move back some "yo bro you can't stay here" I say. She looks around confused with her eyes squinted , I know she's in pain cause I tore her lil Pussy up "Want me to bring you somewhere?" I ask but she doesn't say anything . I pull her pants back up and help her put her shirt on "What's Jayden's address?" I ask. "Leave Jay lone" she mumbles "imma bring you home Takai" I say "40 R" she mumbles again "by the old bowling alley?" I ask "yeah"   I help Takai get in the car than I take off driving towards Jayden's house . I see the house I'm thinking is hers "that's her crib?" I ask "mmm" Takai says , I help her to the porch than I ring the bell twice and take off without looking back ...