Tick Tock 10 O'Clock

👑 Jayden King❤️

Takai gets down on one knee and asks me to marry her , I'm so shocked and excited ! I was not expecting this at all "YES OHH MY GOSHH YESS BABY!" I say with a huge smile on my face as she slips the ring on my ring finger than stands to her feet , we share a long passionate kiss in front of everyone "Yooo that's enough haha congratulations my guys!" Vincent hugs us.
———————————-
( 30 minutes later )
"I was so not expecting this babe!" I whisper in her ear "I know baby , I've been planning it for three months" she winks "you're so sneaky haha , I love this ring baby don't it look good?" I say holding my hand up and looking at my diamond ring "Yes I knew you would love it flashy flash" she laughs and so do I. "I love you" I kiss Takai's cheek "I love you too baby" Takai kisses me back  "YO THATS MY BABY THAT IS MY GOT DAMN BABY!" I hear my brother yell "BRO WHATS UP?" I quickly jump up and see my brother's baby ma and Takai's friend Anna fighting , my brother is trying to break it up but the females have each other by the weave "NAW NAW NAW WE AINT DOIN THIS!" I grab Anna off my sister in law and tell her ass to get the fuck out , once she's out I lock the door "ANYBODY ELSE WANNA CAUSE DRAMA GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" Takai yells "GOOD" we say in unison.
______________________
( Takai 🥰)
After a few drinks and eating dinner I start to clean up the after party while Jay is in the shower , My phone alerts that someone texts me
347-201-8890 - Your days are limited
Me: Who the fuck is this?
347-201-8890- Your worst enemy
Me: oh really ! Okay bitch
347-201-8890- tick tock tick tock 10 O'clock
______________________
VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE