My Rider 🚘-73

( Takai)
I pace the living room back and forth awaiting Jayden's return , The anxiety I'm going through right now is sky rocket ! I just need her to get here and safe I wish she wouldn't have done that , hearing a car I look outside and it's Jayden so I run out to her "you good?" I ask "I'm straight , K.L ain't though" she walks in the house I notice her fist are bloody and cut up "bae let me clean you up" I get a warm rag and wipe the blood from her hands "shiiit" she whispers "my bad baby" I do it gently making sure I don't hurt her "My ears..." Jayden puts her hands over her ears and closes her eyes. A minute later she seems fine "You good?" I ask but than she passes out. I grab her before she hits the floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Star 💫)
Pulling up at the video shoot with a few bad bitches in the back . We all hop out my zenvost1 and walk over to the cameramen "ayo I want the ones thrown from a drone and y'all mufuckas better not fuck my video up or nobody's getting paid !" I demand "TAKE THOSE WHITE BITCHES BACK THEY CAN'T EVEN TWERK , ALL THAT LEG SHAKIN BACK MOVIN" I laugh as I take a drag from the biggie ( blunt) I hand it back over to my nigga locz.
We shootin a video to my song "Rider" it's about a down bitch who would never leave your side when all your homies end up turning on you .
🎶 She be ridin ridin ridin - when all is said and done I still got my rider my rider my rider ! My bro's just went up and faked on me them bitches just went up and faked on me ! Them niggas just went up and faked on me but baby girl you a rider a rider a rider🎶 After finishing the outro to my song I take my Gucci shirt off and just walk around in my sports bra , Gucci boxers , Gucci pants and Gucci sneakers . I'm bout tired as fuck ! "YO LOCZ PASS THE BREAD" I yell "HEre boss" he hands me two loafs and I start passing it out to the dancers "MAKE CHRISTMAS GOOD BABIES!!" After passing the money out I get in my Zenvo and head home.