Bitch 😉-38

( Takai ❤️ )
"Babe!" "Baby" I start kissing Jayden gently on the neck . "Hmmm?" "Open your eyes" I say kissing her chin and neck "hmm" she pushes me off her "damn it's like that?" I laugh "mmhmm" she says turning to her side "Juliana texted you .. she said she's going to smack me!" I say kissing her neck "Urghh block her" jay says pulling me into her "ohh now you want daddy?" I laugh "Shuuut up" jay moans
"I just got out the shower" I say "sooo!" Jay says. I continue kissing her neck than she pulls me down "finger me!" She demands "nope!" I say "eat my pussy" "nope" I say again "fuck you!" She says trying to push me off of her but I go down and lick her clit "Stop playing wit my climotions" she whines "what the hell?" I laugh at the word . Than I start flickering my tongue on her clitoris as she moans out and holds my head down . "Oooh fuuuck" she moans out . I continue eating her out making her scream and moan . "Mmm pa.." she stops "naw say it!" I say "it was a...mmm fuckkk papi" she moans . I sign my name on that pussy before I come up and make out with her , Her pussy taste good as fuck ! "Kai" she says "yeah?" I say . Her lips start kissing on my neck , her hand goes on my inner thigh "mmm" I moan. I insert my two fingers in her pussy.....
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Four good hours of love making and I'm not even tired yet but Jayden has work "ughh don't go!" I pull her back down but this time she's on top "Your virgin ass ain't ready!" She laughs "Mmm baby come on!" I kiss her arm "I got to go!" Jayden kisses my neck I grab her arm tightly "abusive ass" we both laugh "I'm not abusive I'm horny!" I say "oh you are?" She raises a brow I just roll my eyes
_______________
Jayden 🤤
I start kissing Takai on her neck and shoulder , my hand goes down to her wet spot and I massage her clitoris , She lets sweet moans escape her soft lips . Her clitoris is swollen and wet . I know she wants me but I have to get going . I kiss her lips twice than get up "Really nigga?" Takai cocks her head "really !" I laugh as I walk into the bathroom and cut the shower on . "Urghhh" I hear Takai squeal "You mad bruh?" I laugh hard as fuck "YEAH I'M MAD NIGGA" she yells I just laugh even harder . I clean my body and wash off than apply coconut oil and shea butter lotion . I put on a black Ralph Lauren shirt with the red horse , red Levi jeans and my black socks with my red and white nike shoes . I put on my black earrings and a black necklace . "See you later!" I lean over and kiss Takai on the lips "Bitch" she whispers in my ear "Mmmhmm" I say taking my phone and keys than leaving .