Get On Our Side

Jayden Jr 12pm - Lunch Room
"Sooo like it's definitely mine right?" I ask Xzailia "Yes Jayden and if you don't believe me we can get a test" she says with an attitude "Naw I believe you I'm just shocked but I'm going to be there for my child. My mama just real mad but she ain't gonna keep me from my responsibilities. I took part so I'll be there" I give her a hug "I wanna be at every doctor appointment so call me Ight?"   "Promise me you won't leave him or her" Xzailia looks me in the eyes and I kiss her cheek "I promise babe"
"Okay Jayden" she smiles than heads over to her friends. I can't believe I'm going to be a father like this is crazy ! But I'm always going to be there for my youngin no matter what.
Text Messages
Me: Mom I want to be there for my child
Mom: You will be Jayden you have no choice
Me: Can I go to the appointments with her?
Mom: yes ! I'll bring you every appointment.
Me: Thank you mom I love you
Mom: I love you too son. No matter what !
Me: 😘😘😘
Mom: 🥰😘😚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayden Jr. 3:30pm
Xzailia is 7 months pregnant and I been getting everything ready for my baby. "Mom is Takai still coming over for dinner?" I ask while picking out baby shoes from foot locker "yes ! She said she is so she better" My mom says "Well the past three times she never showed so I hope she does this time" I wish my mom would move on from Takai but it's like she's stuck I don't know if it's because of Kaiden or my mom truly loves Takai. Ugh Takai has done my mama dirty for so long and it pisses me off. "Do you have these in a 5c ?" I ask the store worker "yes let me get them for you" she smiles than heads to the back. I picked out four pairs of Jordan's for my baby and two adidas. I also got some white Ralph Lauren socks and black Ralph Lauren socks. I been making money on the low so my mama don't think nothing. Now that I got my baby on the way ima need a lot of guap plus I need a real job but my nigga Terrance Howell been covering my ass he told my mama I watch his twins for him which I do sometimes but most times him, I and the crew are moving weight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tauvi Adamson - 8pm

"Yo lemme get fifty pack , I can get that cut and sold in less than an hour. And by the way that nigga Jayden tryna beef wit us. But my mama and I live right across the street. Ima talk to lil G and let em know that he need to get on our side he would be making mils straight off the back in one week." I say as I pack the drugs in the caps than seal them with wax sheets "Yo that nigga is like sixteen?" They ask "yeah I think. Or fifteen but we can still get him on our side, plus he's tall. We need some tall niggas on our side the crack heads love em tall and dark, they more likely to buy if we put Jay and Trell on Cooke street awwww man nigga!!" I laugh "You thinking tall" Ashton jokes "nigga I'm 5'10 that's tall enough" I smack my lips "and jay like six something!" Trell says "Yeah but anyways ima go move this dope get my guap than go call my girl. I'm tryna make some babies before I get shot up out here." I say seriously.