I love her ...-55

🔥 Jayden 💦
Oooh I can't wait to fuck this bitch ! Ima straight torture her ass ... This shit hurt and this lil dumb bitch gonna tell me to Breathe ...
"I'm done I'm done" I try getting my wrists from her grip but she's strong as fuck or I'm just weak as fuck "Babe I'm bout to cum hold on" she says so I give in and let her have her way with me . My body is aching ... it's been an hour I think ... "ouch" I screech "relax" she let's my wrist go and starts slow deep stroking me "hmm mmm" I grab onto her trying to seize the pain . The shit hurts like hell I can't do this anymore just stop please "bae I'm done" tears are rolling down my cheeks , my ribcage and stomach hurt I can't handle it I don't want it ever again. Takai slowly pulls out than pushes back in "hmm" I gasp than grab her wrist "stop please" my eyes are begging her, my voice cracks as tears come down my face . She pulls out than gets up , I feel like I'm bleeding but I don't know. All I know is that it hurts like ever ! Slap her ... "you good?" Takai comes out of the bathroom with boxers and a sports bra on . I just look at her like *really nigga*"it wasn't even that bad babe" she wipes my tears away than kisses my cheek a few times "come on don't be like that!" She whispers in my ear . "Fuck you" I slap the side of her face but she just laughs "maybe in another week". "Ughh you ass" I groan as I try to free myself from the pain .  Takai lays her body next to mine and starts massaging my clitoris "mmm" I throw my head back as she kisses on my neck "I love you" she whispers "I love you" I say than kiss her neck back .
————————————————————
            8 pm - Jayden - Sunday night
After therapy Takai comes in and hands me the house phone "who is it ?" I ask "The hospital" she walks out as I put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" "Jayden King?" The lady asks "yes who is this?" I ask "My name is Dr. Roberta Grace . I was calling for Juliana Young , This number was the only one in the phone we found with her ." Roberta says "Hmmm ok what's going on?" I ask . My ears start ringing and my hearing goes away "I I'm sorry can you repeat that please?" I ask "ma'am Juliana is in the hospital. She was shot twice in the stomach but managed to come to . It missed all the major arteries and organs so she is okay"    "I'll be right there!" I say as I hang up , my ears start ringing again , this time much worse . I go to walk into the living room but I lose my vision and end up falling . TAKAI HELP !!! I can't even move or call out for help . Takai comes running up the steps and says something but I can't hear her . She helps me up , I grab a pen and paper .
    Juliana was shot . I need to go to the hospital please - now

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
       After getting to the hospital and heading to the room . Juliana is laying in bed , her stomach bandaged up, "Jay?" She sighs "yeah" I say walking over towards her and taking a seat in the chair accompanied by her . "You hear good?" She asks "no but right now it's ok" I say "I'm sorry" she gently holds my hands , I remembered how soft her hands felt in mine , how our hearts would beat a little faster around each other and how our bodies would naturally draw to one another . I wanted to cuddle her , kiss her and just have her all to myself but I knew that wasn't a good idea not right now anyways . Do I still love her ? No - yes I don't know ...  " I wish I could change it!" She kisses my cheek "just heal" I lower my head looking at her fingers interlock with mine .  You still love her ...   "I'll always love you" she whispers. I can hear her heart beat.  It matches mine , I look into her eyes ... she's hurt her sorry is sincere ! Her heart is filled with ache but I can't fix it because my heart is filled with ache to .
"I love you" I say as I release my grip than kiss her forehead and get up, walking out of the room .