So F.. Stupid ! -42

( Takai)
"NOOOO NOOOO" Jayden yells . I quickly turn around and run to where she is "I'm sorry ma'am I'm so sorry !" The dr says than slowly walks off . It can't be ... this can't be happening Jayden looks at me than looks back at the ground . She falls to the floor crying and I start crying to but I'm trying my best to be strong for her and Jr. I see Juliana and the Doctor talking ,  Juliana starts to cry and so does Jayden Jr.  "Jay Jay!" Jayden falls out but Jayden jr just runs off "please go with him!" Jayden says to me . "Jay! JAY" I call out than I see him outside running to the car. "She's gone ! She's really gone !" Jayden Jr cries "Baby your mom is trying to save her , she is going to put her on support there is still a chance she might make it through" I say as I hug him. "Mommy can't lose her she already lost grandma!" Jay sobs " I know baby I know! I'm going to try to help her stay calm." I say as I rub Jayden jr. back "Can I just wait in the car ?" He asks "yes here" I hand him the keys than walk back into the hospital 🏥 going to where Jayden is . "Why my baby nooo" Juliana cries on Star , when the fuck did she get here? Ohhh shiiit where is Jayden? I hurry to the room and see Jayden inside sitting by Jailene's bedside "Babe?" I say she just looks at me with bloodshot eyes and I can tell that she is suffering inside . "What's the plan?" I ask "life support for now !" Jayden says holding Jailene's hand "I can't let her g.." *knock knock knock* we both turn our head and it's Star and Juliana "WHAT THE FUCK!" Jayden yells getting up but I grab her "babe don't!" I say "why the fuck is she here??" Jayden rips her arm from my grip and snatches the door open "chill chill" Star puts her hands up in surrender but Jayden throws punches at her repeatedly, Juliana and I try to get her off of Star but it's no use , she's taking all her hurt out on Star "Jayden please stop you have to stop!" I try to pull her off but she pushes Juliana and I than continues to beat the shit out of Star "MOMMMMY" I hear Jayden Jr yell which stops Jayden from beating Star to death . Security finally made it up here but it's to late Star is fucked up bad ! "Mommy what happened?" Jayden jr asks "nothing baby come on" she takes his hand and brings him towards the waiting room I look at Juliana than at Star than back at Juliana "you're so fuckin stupid!" I than walk off!