Daddy Blue 💙

Friday 6pm Takai

As I prepare dinner I can hear Jailene and Cherish going at it upstairs , arguing back and forth but I have to cut that shit down since Kaiden and baby girl are trying to fall asleep. I wash my hands off than go to head upstairs when Jayden walks in with groceries "Where you going?" She asks "they've been arguing since they got here!" I roll my eyes "JAILENE COME HERE NOW!!!" Jayden yells "yes ma?" Jai stands at the top of the steps "Shut that shit down or ima whoop yo ass only people yelling in this house right here is me , Cherish can leave if y'all continue to argue" Jayden walks off "She cheated on me... with a m.." Cherish walks out cutting Jai off "I didn't have sex with him oh my gosh stop telling everyone . I apologized" Cherish says "Hol up Hol up you cheated on my daughter Cherish ? And you expect her to Cherish you ? Ha that must be a joke ! It's a joke? Right ? Get the hell up out our house" I hold the door open until she's completely out than I slam it. "OOOOH SOOO THAT IS HOW WE DEAL WITH CHEATERS?" Jay comes back into the living room "umm yeah sometimes..." I say "Well why don't you also leave K.L lover" Once Jayden says that Jailene heads back in her room.
"I'm messing with you I'm just fuckin around" jay pulls me in for a kiss.... "Where you been all day ?" I go back and continue to cook "Well I just went out to get some peace and quiet , I had a few shots of tequila" Jayden smiles "hmm I know I can smell it" I roll my eyes
After finishing the steaks I put them aside and mash the potatoes than add a tablespoon of butter and some salt and pepper , I turn the burner off for the broccoli and clean up after myself. "Dinners done if you want to call the kids down" I say to Jayden "Well can I eat my dinner later I wanna go shower" "Yeah sure I'll put your plate aside babe" I kiss Jayden. Once she leaves I take her phone from the table and go to read her text messages ...
Daddy Blue 💙: Had a great time shopping with you lol let me know when you need anything else 💙💙💙
Jayden: I had a great time too. Can't wait until we go to the carnival. We're gonna do that big ass Roller coaster
Daddy Blue💙: Most definitely! Well goodnight Jay 💙 See you in a few days 😘
Jayden: Goodnight Blue 😊💙
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The way I feel right now I can kill her so I need to calm down first. Jr and Jailene come down to eat "Jayden save me a plate I need to have a talk with your mother" I say "alright ma" he says as he fixes up my plate. I go into our bedroom and pace the room back and forth wondering how I should approach this... The shower cuts off and Jayden comes out in a robe , I throw the phone at her face but she catches it "WHO THE FUCK IS BLUE ?" I yell she pushes me into the wall covering my mouth "The babies are sleeping stupid and who the fuck is K.L? Huh?" She cocks her head than let's me go "Naw Jay seriously who is blue?" "A simple friend that I hang out with to get away from here" Jayden starts applying lotion to her body and I swear she's doing all this extra rubbing to distract my train of thought "Can you stop staring at me!" She snaps her fingers "My bad umm so y'all just friends?" I ask "Duhh Takai I'm not you I don't cheat on my fiancé and kids" "Sorry I just I don't want to lose you" I go to walk out but jay grabs my waist pulling me back to her "I love you and trust me I would never ever hurt you" she softly kisses my neck and shoulder , her dominate hand leads down into my boxers massaging my clitoris ... A light moan escapes my mouth as her fingers move in a circular motion around my bean. Mmmm the way it feels .... "Stop trippin" she whispers in my ear.