Heart-break 💔

( Jayden)
"Can you give me my phone back?" Takai asks
"BITCH I BOUGHT THE PHONE" I yell "Okay I get that Jay , but can I have the phone back?" Takai says  "fuck you fuck K.L and fuck this phone" I get up from the bed and walk over to the window "come on Jay it ain't that serious" Takai comes by me and grabs my arm , I push her back but she barely moves as she grabs me and pushes me into the bed I sit up and push her ass but again she barely moves , Takai grabs my wrist "give me the phone and I'll let her know what it ain't" Takai says annoyed but I kick her in the stomach causing her to bend over coughing as I get up and toss the iPhone 7 out the window . The phone shatters like glass "WHAT THE FUCK JAY ? REALLY?" She storms out the room and I follow her , once in the living room my ears start to ring as Takai is yelling at me . I can't make out a word she is saying and next thing I know I black out .....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Takai 🍺
        " babe bae?" Jayden doesn't answer , I sit her up and shake her some "hmm" she groans "bae you good?" I ask. Jayden smacks me dead in my face "BITCH" she yells "what the hell ? Man you glad you my girl or I'd knock you out!" I get up from kneeling down and walk into the kitchen getting Jay some ice water "don't throw it" I say as I take off my wet clothes , stripping right in front of her. "K.L got better tongue game than me?" She asks "I haven't even been around her like that ! I only love you my eyes are locked on you babe ." I say "GET YOUR SHIT N GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID BITCH ! I LET YOU IN MY HOUSE AND LET YOU EAT UP MY FOOD DRINK UP MY JUICE AND I CLOTHED YOU BATHED YOU ALL THAT SHIIIT NOW GO BACK TO BEING THE HOMELESS BITCH SINCE YOU WANNA TEXT K.L" Jayden yells "bae come on don't do this" I beg "go cry to K.L let's see how fast she lets you in "  "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" Jayden yells. I go upstairs and put a few outfits in a grocery bag than put on a Nike sports bra and boxers , white sweater, black adidas sweatpants , black nike shoes and head downstairs "I love you" I say before walking out the door going back to my old life . It's cold as fuck out here I should've grabbed my coat but I forgot it , K.L gave me her address earlier today because I was supposed To meet up with her so I start walking there . I wish I had the car keys but sadly I have nothing but a small bag. I should've grabbed my toothbrush and some soap , hopefully K.L let's me stay with her . We don't know each other but I need shelter I don't want to live on the streets again .
————————————————————-
       Juliana 🤭🤫

    "Thank you so so much Flo , I don't know how I could ever repay you . I'm glad to be out of that place for real." I say shivering 🥶 "straight facts dawg you the shit bro I appreciate you" Star says patting Flo's shoulder .

"You're very welcome babes , Anything for my queen" she blows Star a kiss and star catches it placing it on her lips I'm confused because I thought they was cousins but I thought wrong "babe you know I love you right?" Star kisses Flo on the cheek...

"You're very welcome babes , Anything for my queen" she blows Star a kiss and star catches it placing it on her lips I'm confused because I thought they was cousins but I thought wrong "babe you know I love you right?" Star kisses Flo on the cheek than the lips "girl quick , I'm trying to drive" Flo giggles  "Star?"   "Whaddup juliana ?" She says "What's happening?" I ask "nothing , dropping you off ! My girl and I got shit to handle" Star leans forward kissing Flo. She than pulls up at a curb a few houses from Jayden's. Star gets out and opens my door , I step out "what's going on? What did I do?" My eyes begin to water "don't cry babe ! I need to make the money I just lost , Flo gonna be my background singer so I got to fuck wit her a bit" Star says "whatever Star, y'all got something going on ! I'm done okay . Sell my shit if you want I'm not coming back EVERRR" I yell as I throw my empty purse at her and take off walking to Jayden's crib , the car pulls off and I don't even look back.
       ( 10 minutes Later )
   *knock knock knock*. The door swings open "WHAA....Juliana?" Jayden looks like she been through hell , her eyes are puffy and red , her lips are somewhat swollen , her body frame is smaller "Jayden before you slam the door in my face can I at least get some water" I speak fast "what are you doing here this another fuckin set up? Huh?" Jayden says while opening the door more revealing a Doberman pinscher

Juliana?" Jayden looks like she been through hell , her eyes are puffy and red , her lips are somewhat swollen , her body frame is smaller "Jayden before you slam the door in my face can I at least get some water" I speak fast "what are you doing ...

"Rusty come!" She calls for the dog "sit ! Stay !" The dog quickly does as told while keeping his eyes trained on me. "I just got out of jail , than kicked out of a car by Star and her girlfriend" I say "and I got my ass beat by your girlfriend Star but that's okay because I'm going to put her ass through hell !" Jayden lets out a chuckle than motions for me to come in "where's your girl?" I ask "hmm I don't know probably with the bitch she cheated on me with! But anyways the kids should be back soon so take that slutty outfit off and put my clothes on" Jay says while walking into the kitchen. She stops and grabs her ears what the hell is going on ? She okay? "Jay are you alright?" I ask but she doesn't say anything "Jayden?" I say again ...nothing  "my bad , that shit happens all the time out of nowhere. If you ain't know I'm partially deaf and blind" Jay says while getting food out to cook. I head upstairs not knowing what to say , Once there I go in jay's room and strip of my clothes than put them in the hamper , cleaning myself up in the bathroom I look out the window to see the kid's bus pull up.  Changing into a pink and purple plaid Ralph Lauren t shirt with purple jeans and I put on a pair of black nike slides than head downstairs "I'm done" I say to Jayden "why are you here?" Jailene says holding some girl's hand  "Seriously!" Jayden Jr says walking right past me and up the stairs "MOM WHERE IS TAKAI?" He yells "OUT CHEATING WHY DON'T YOU CALL ...NEVERMIND I BROKE HER PHONE" Jayden yells "CAN I PLAY BEFORE HOMEWORK?" He asks "GO HEAD JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT WORK DONE BEFORE 8pm"  "OK"
——————————
"Soo the kids hate me?" I ask helping jay with dinner "I mean should they not?" Jay shrugs her shoulders "you right!" I get a cup of ice water and drink it "Jay I'm sorry like really" I say as I put my hand through her dreads "and I'm sorry for even fuckin with you" she says moving my hand "We can fix it!" I say "Fix it ? There is nothing to fix Jules . You ruined everything we had for some stupid bitch that thinks she's a hot ass rapper ! Her sales went down and she only has 1.3 mil subscribers now !" Jay says "ok but this is bout us I mean damn fuck Star right now" I say "you did and you will ! After dinner you got to go!" Jay says
—————————————————-