It's Just Us !

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Jayden Jr.
••••••••••••••••••••••
Text Messages :
Xzailia : I think I'm in labor . It hurts
Me: Ima have my moms bring me
Xzailia: Meet me at the hospital water just broke
Me: Don't have my lil mans until I get there lol otw baby girl I love y'all
Xzailia: We love you too daddy 😘😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I jump up and put my Purple Ralph Lauren button up shirt on and my White Ralph Lauren shorts on, the Black Ralph Lauren sneakers and I grab my duffle bag which I packed up for this exact day. It's 2am and I know my mama probably knocked out but I got to go.  "Mama ! Mama.." I call her name "Hmm" she groans "Xzailia's in labor can you bring me to the hospital" I say "yeah sure!" My moms gets up and grabs her jacket and slips her adidas Slides on than follows me out to the car. "You got your charger ? Change of clothes ? Deodorant?" Ma asks "yes I got everything . Thank you" I smile "no problem son! Send me a picture when lil Man is born"   "Absolutely Mom. I love you" I kiss her cheek "I love you too."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      (5:30am) - Jayden Jr
     Xzailia got her epidural at three and she's nine centimeters dilated which means she will be pushing soon. I've been holding her hand the whole time and feeding her ice chips on a spoon since I got here. My son is really active he's been kicking the whole time. "Slow down lil man mama trying to rest" I rub her belly tryna calm my son down. He's excited to enter the world today and shoot trust me I can't wait to see him he is the best thing to ever happen to me I swear.
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
        Juliana 💜 4am
"Milah shut up!" I semi yell "no you shut up , it's four in the fuckin morning why are you just now coming home huh?" Milah paces the living room "I wanted to be free the fuck ! I'm tired of sitting at home . Instead of saying oh *hey Juliana I like your nails and hair* you fuckin yell at me like ughh stoopid ass black bitch" I get up and walk upstairs "WHAT YOU JUST CALL ME?" Milah yells "You heard me!" I roll my eyes as I cut the shower on "GOODBYE MAN IM TAKING MY SON!" Milah yells again "GO AHEAD YOU THINK I GIVE A FLYIN FUCK ABOUT THAT LIL NIGGA? DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT KIDS ! MAN I HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY AND I MET A FINE ASS STUD OOOOUUU" I squeal "FUCK YOU GIVE ME MY RING BACK!" Milah comes up the stairs into the bathroom and I hand her my ring than slam the door once she walks out. I'm glad she's leaving , finally have peace !
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE
  <*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

   Milah Jordan

I grab a duffle bag and throw my stuff in it , After I finish packing my stuff I pack Milo a bag

I grab a duffle bag and throw my stuff in it , After I finish packing my stuff I pack Milo a bag. I grab our important papers , ID , wallets and all that shit. "Come on Baby boy" I pick him up , grab his favorite stuffed animal and head out. Ain't no way ima let a bitch talk to me or about my son the way Juliana just did ! I'm not no bitch and I damn sure ain't gonna stay around when a bitch is that disrespectful!!! "BABY WAIT COME ON IM SORRY!" Juliana runs down the stairs in a robe and wraps her arms around me "NAW fuck that Julie , You should've thought about what you was going to say before you said it !" I push her off me than go to my car "Baby I love you" Julie bangs on the window "No you don't ! You pretty much called me a nigger" I say as I start the car and back up slowly. Once I'm away from Juliana's house I put Milo in his car seat and buckle him than drive to a hotel in the next city over "It's just us lil man" I say...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••