Who Is It?

Juliana 😕

  Me: I miss you Jay
Jay💋: You know I'm engaged
Me: yeah I know but I miss you can I see you please?
Jay💋: I'm going through something right now can it wait?
Me: ugh I guess
Jay💋: Tmrrw at 2?
Me: 👍🏾😘😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Jayden so much and I truly wish we could get back together , get our family right but I have a child with Milah and Milah would never let me take Milo and leave , I don't blame her though "hey babe I got Your fave!" Milah says as she walks in the house with two Chinese food trays "ooo thank you daddy!" I kiss her cheek and take my food. We sit down on the couch and she puts on "The Rap Game" which I can't stand but she enjoys it so much so I put up with it for her, I check my baby out and she's wearing a black nike shirt with black and white bleached out jeans and black and white nike shoes , her stud earrings are in on top of that she got the gold chain necklace I got her "you look good today!" I smile "thank you so do you my gorgeous queen!" She kisses my cheek 💋 "YOOO ELI OUT HERE REALLY DOIN HIS THANG!!" Babe gets excited as the white kid on the rap game starts rapping , I just laugh at her because she's so hyped for this kid it's funny "BAE YOU SEE HIM ? Damn he good!" She looks at me smiling than back at the Tv "I see him" I giggle "Damn I should be a rapper!" She laughs and so do I because bae don't got no bars 😂😂 she's trash at rapping haha. "We been in this house to long let's go out , see a movie or something!" I say "sure yeah but after I see who's going home ! I swear it better not be my man Eli , I'm glad Amaya left tho" she says taking a bite of her food "Nya should go home" she says "bae shut up!" I laugh as I take a bite of my chicken "Eli ain't all that" rolling my eyes as I get up to get a drink I hear knocking on the door "WHO IS IT?" I yell and the person knocks louder causing Milah to come over and open it, to my surprise it's my daughter Jailene...

  WHAT DO YALL THINK IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ? 😂😂 I'm ready to hear y'all thoughts forreal 😂