She's mine !

Jayden - 1 week later ❤️💕 Wednesday

     I walk into the tattoo shop and see Blue in the waiting area looking through some tats the tattoo artist did "What's up blue!" I wink at her and she gets up "Well heyyy didn't expect to see you here!" She hugs me and I hug her back

"So what you getting tatted?" Blue asks me "My children's names all today!" I say "well damn girl I see you!" Blue smiles "what about you?"   "I'm getting my mama's name and birthdate with praying hands in the Bible in between "I'm sorry for your ...

"So what you getting tatted?" Blue asks me "My children's names all today!" I say "well damn girl I see you!" Blue smiles "what about you?" "I'm getting my mama's name and birthdate with praying hands in the Bible in between "I'm sorry for your loss!" I hug her again "Thank you I appreciate it babes." Blue sighs than pulls out her phone "Well I'll be back" she smiles at me and walks off towards the back of the store where they do the tattoos. I'm next in line so I show the guy my drawing of how I want my children's names to look and he tells me fifteen minutes he will be with me. "Thanks fam" I dap him and have a seat. In walks some fine ass fem I mean damn she fine as ever "heyy!" She smiles and waves at everyone "what's up?" I tilt my head , my artist comes out in his jacket "hey Jayden I got a family emergency so my partner Victory will be taking care of you she's the best in town" he hands me her booklet with tattoos she's done "thank you I understand!" I dap him than look through it. "I'm victory I can take you back now!" The fine fem says and damn I had no idea she was a tattoo artist , not a single tattoo on herself just beautiful Caramel complexion with almond eyes and full lips, she has dimples and 2 ear piercings on each lobe. "Ight thank you I appreciate it!" I rub my hands together and head to the back I'm facing right at blue. She smiles at me and I smile back "so Jayden where would you like the first name?" She asks rubbing my upper arm "right here" I point to my forearm and she starts the cleaning process.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue 🤤🔥
The way Jay is looking right now I would wife that in a second but she seems more interested in this feminine female that's tattooing her 🙄. I start flirting with Jayden just using my eyes and I can tell that she knows what I'm doing. She smirks some and I let out a small giggle , Jayden is sexy as fuck damn ! If that girly bitch gets her ima shut shit down!!! I'm claiming Jayden she's mine.

Questions: what do you think of Blue?
Do you think Jayden will pull Victory or stick with Takai?

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE