Do You Miss Me? (T&J)

Kaiden Turns One 🍭🍬🧁🍫🎂🍻
Jayden

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON KAIDEN KING ! YOU ARE MY WORLD YOUNGIN" I kiss him on the cheek and he giggles "What's up bro how you doin?" I dap up my brothers and hug my sisters

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON KAIDEN KING ! YOU ARE MY WORLD YOUNGIN" I kiss him on the cheek and he giggles "What's up bro how you doin?" I dap up my brothers and hug my sisters. My twin sister is here and man have I missed Jada like crazy. "Where is Takai?" Jada asks "hmm she should be here soon!" I shrug my shoulders than walk into the kitchen when I see Jailene and Cherish making out against the fridge "QUIT IT!" I yell "Sorry ma" Jailene giggles "Get yo ass beat!" I give her the look "Sorryy" she walks out and I laugh it off. The doorbell rings so I go to answer it and Takai is standing on the other end looking a hot ass mess "Heyyy!" She hugs me "Go upstairs and shower , I got clothes laid out on the bed for you" I push her off of me and head back to the dance floor "Come dance!" I grab my niece's hand and twirl her around "oh my gosh that's Takai?" My twin whispers in my ear "yeah pathetic ain't it?" I say "Wow yeah that is crazy" she walks away and goes to dance with her fiancé "Jay!" I hear Takai call my name "JAYYY!" She yells. "Urgh be right back" I say to my niece than head upstairs "what?"  "Can you help me?" She says "With what?" I ask "I need a smaller belt maybe Jailene's" she says "Alright hold on!" I say as I go in jailene's room and grab one of her many black belts than go back into my room and hand it to Takai , I go to leave but she grabs my hand "What do they think?" She asks "They know we're separated but they don't know you're still homeless" I sit on the bed "Do you miss me?"   "Yes" I reply "I miss you too" A tear comes from Takai's eye.