Christian or Xavier ?

Lee's Girlfriend - Jade Bella

"Babbyyyyy I'm home!" I sing "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" Lee tosses my phone at me with a number on the screen "baby I don't know!" I lie "LIE AGAIN IMA TOSS YO ASS ACROSS THIS ROOM" she yells "You wouldn't..." she grabs me by my neck and rushes me into the wall "So you're married huh ? You're fuckin married ? Cheating ass bitch PACK YO SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT MY DAMN HOUSE NOW!" Lee finally lets me go and I start to cry "baby please I'm in the middle of divorce I swear to you!" "GET OUT JADE GET OUT MY DAMN HOUSE AND AWAY FROM MY FUCKIN KIDS NOOOOWWWW!!!" Lee shoves me outside and slams the door in my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayden Jr 👶🏽 Monday - 3:30pm
Xzailia and I have been putting up the football wallpaper in the extra room in her mother's house for our baby boy. We're the only ones who know the gender and we planned a gender reveal party next week. I'm so excited to have a son on the way all he needs is his own name but we can't decide. I like the name Christian Jaylen King but Xzailia likes Xavier Issac King. We will decide when it gets closer to meeting our handsome boy.
"You sure you're up for this?" Xzailia asks "yes babe, Our son will have me around until the day death do us part!" I smile "I love you so much!" I kiss her and she kisses me back.