💦Already Wet 💦

That night) Jayden❤️‍🔥

"Soooo you had fun with yo little boo friend?" Takai asks "Shut up okay, I'm not you, I don't fuck around" I roll my eyes as I change my clothes "What you changing for then?" She asks "cuz I been in these clothes all day what you mean?" I say "Ohhh sooo you fucked her and now you got to come home and change right?" Takai puts Kaylee in her crib and picks up the bottle of water, drinking half of it "Takai do not start with me. Especially in front of Kaylee" I lay on the bed "why you drinking the water like that?" "Girl , I'm just drinking water stay out my face wit the bull" Takai rolls her eyes while downing the rest of the water "You sweating" I laugh "cuz I wanna hurt you" She responds "So do it!" "Naw Kaylee in here" Takai shakes her head. I get up to put Kaylee in Kaiden's room. Then I come back and lay back down, I've only got on a big T-shirt and a pair of black and red plaid Ralph Lauren boxers.

Takai🤤
I climb on top of her and immediately start kissing on her neck, We stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds than our lips meet pleasuring one another "You love me?" Jay asks "You love me?" I ask "Hmm" Jay bites her bottom lip, my hands go to remove her shirt, once off I suck on her left tit, Her soft moans fill the bedroom. "Extra sensitive ass titties" I laugh "Shut up" Jay giggles "Mmm someone's wet already" My hand is rubbing jay's clit as I suck her nipple.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••