Her Wife !!!

Jayden ❤️ - Hours Later - 6am

"Kaiden Amire King, Entered the world at 1:30 🕜 am - December 31st weighing 5lbs 2oz 22inches long" I say as I write it down on the whiteboard "Heyy baby Kaiden" Takai kisses him "I'm really tired babe!" Takai says "Go to sleep baby I got my youngin" I say "you sure? I don't wanna bother you with him" Takai says "babe you're not bothering me!" I take Kai from her , kiss her lips "Goodnight I love you" I say "I love you baby" she drifts off to sleep. Once Takai is asleep I rock Kaiden to sleep , his eyes start rolling in the back off his head than shut close. "Goodnight little one" I kiss his chubby cheeks as I place him in the bassinet. I'm so happy I get to have this moment . I love them all so much.
"A nigga need coffee" I say aloud as I head out the hospital room and down the hall to the refreshment area , I grab a XL cup and pour the hot coffee in than add my creamer and sugar with a few drops of vanilla bean sweetener . "Heyy beautiful" some feminine woman says "hi" I say dryly "what's your name?" She asks "Jayden!" I say "nice name . My name is Vanessa Saree" she answers "that's coo" I take a sip of my coffee "Sooo who had a baby? Your family member?" She asks "HER WIFE" I whip around to see Takai standing there.