Chapter 5 / The Narnu Clan Bunker Leaders

"Serina where's Halle?" I Asked more nervous than ever

"I have no idea I'm sure she will be here soon." Mentioned Serina staring at the door to the sweat shop filled with all kind of delicacy's.

And chocolates and toffees and sweets made from anything we can find that Healthy and nice to eat. I quickly popped in with Serina whilst waiting for Halle as I heard the bell ring when we opened the door to the shop. It was amazing lost of shelves filled with every sweet we can imagine and every kind of chocolate in the world. I loved it.

"Serina?" I Asked "where are the super sour gummy rainbow blueberry laces?" Those are my favourite sweets in the whole world.

Serina scanned he shelves until
"Aha! Found you! Here you go Alina your  super sour gummy rainbow blueberry laces."

Serina tossed me the whole bag and I caught them mid throw. And I acted like I just caught a trophy! Serina giggles at my little outburst and found herself a packet of chum chum berry's the super sour raspberry kind. Her favourite. She took two bags and walked up to the shop keeper. I quickly followed her embrace. The shop keeper was an elderly lady with dark grey hair flowing freely down her shoulders, she took our bags of goodies with her gene and sling hands and scanned them quietly.

£1.00 for 2 bags of goodies, Okay good deal I quickly went back to where Serina threw me my sweets and for another pack. So in total out sweets were £2.00 not bad I must say. We quickly took our bags of sweets and thanked the lady. I think her name was Martha yeah I'm sure it was Martha.

Before leaving I quickly went back to Martha.

"Here." I said and place another £3.25p on the counter, you see these people don't get much money so I feel as though they need it more than me. She gave me a heartfelt smile and took out another bag of my goodies from under the desk. (Here they keep the storage supply.) and handed it to me.

"You really don't have to."
I said trying to give them back to her

"Please... take it." Said Martha her voice was so soft and sweet (no pun intended) I had to take the goodies.

"Thank you." I did then turned to walk away. But not before Martha said
"No thank you."

I then walked out of the shop. It shows a little for you can go a long way for someone else.

"Serina we can't wait any longer." I said

"Yeah let's go Alina, I'm sure Halle will meet us there."

"Yeah... lets go."

X X X

I stood at the door of the town square.
It was a beautiful golden and silver building with multiple patterns and swirls and huge gold double doors and diamonds lacing the doorframe. It was magnificent.

I began Knocking on it politely. Three times.

Come on Halle please come! She can't let me down. Not when I need her here.

I began Twiddling my thumbs waiting for the leaders secretary to open the door.

"I guess we should-." I was cut off when the secretary with a burgundy suit and tight skirt and a watch on her left wrist and a ruffled blouse she has very tanned skin and her hair was pitch black and her eyes were pure dark brown. Came through door and said

"Hello I'm Lilac what is your business here?" Lilac Asked 

"I'm Alina and I need to report something that happened to me and my sister when we were out in the woods doing about our daily business."