Chapter 16 / Water pools of Gartania {Part. 2}

I stood up, half shaking, half happy. My claws to nails and my body human. I stared at the unconscious vampire on the floor. Only a little scratch on his cheek. He should be fine. All I did was pounce on him and push him to the floor! I mean self defence, plus he's a vamp. He's immortal. Well I guess I should help him up. As I gestured towards him I could hear him groan as he flickered his eyes open. They were grey now. I guess he couldn't control his vamp side at the sight of a wolf.

"Hey... I'm sorry about earlier." He said as I knelt down next to him.

"I couldn't control my blood lust." He said ashamed as I leaned him against his bed.

"I'm sorry to I said slightly guiltily

"It's okay, it was self defence. Don't worry about it. I'm all healed now." He said as he stood up and held me to my feet. He healed fast.

"So what's your name?" He asked me. I can't believe I never told him!

"Serina. You?" I asked him happily

"Jacob, I really am sorry about earlier." he said slightly guiltily and embarrassed.

"It's fine, I'm sorry to." I said happily

"It wasn't your fault so-." He paused as he rubbed the scruff of his neck. Is he... embarrassed! Oh my!

"Friends?" He finally asked holding his hand out to me. I took it at once.

"Friends." I repeated happily... friends... friends... I like that. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Time to go!" Jacob said cheerfully clenching my hand in his smiling ad I blushed. Maybe we can be more than friends... yeah, I like that...

Alina's point of view:
Oh my god! I stared at myself in the mirror, the mascara really complimenting my eyes. I was so close to tears.

"My lips?" I Asked Gem

"You don't need any on your lips! They are already a perfect shade of red!" Said Gem making me more close to tears.

"No! No crying my masterpiece!" Gem said dramatically and giggling. I did the same.

"I feel so pretty!" I said swirling in the skirt, Gem then tapped into our link.

"You don't need makeup to tell you that." She said as she tapped out of the link.

I gave her a comforting and big hug. We then walked out of the bathroom with my gloves in my hands I place them on. So Sophisticated! No time to sit down when I heard a loud knock on our door.

"Time to go!" I said as we both bubbly would out of the door. To a new future.

This time the prefect did say a few things like

"I love you eyes." And "I love your hair."

Standard thing I used to hear all the time in the Narnu Clan Bunker. So it's not really a shock to me, what was a shock to me was when he said

"Prepare for the worst."

That took me aback. 'The worst' what does that mean!? I'm sure in the future it will mean something. Can't dawdle on that anymore because in my grace I didn't even know that we stopped. I felt a pinch on my arm as I looked at see where we had stopped and I believed my heart skipped a beat! It was magnificent.