Chapter 18 / Now the truth comes to Life

I awoke panting and screaming. With my eyes shut I could hear myself saying

"Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!"

After saying 'stop' I let out a loud and piercing scream. Was this supposed to happen to me? I could feel the water stirring around me as I had a sort of seizure struggling and still screaming. After a few seconds it stopped when I heard Principal Sequim say calmly

"Unplug the mind simulator, and take off her pulse and heart rate detector in her finger."

Just as that I flickered my eyes open slightly, to be overwhelmed by a wave of dizziness, feeling like gravity is keeping me down. My flickered to see the nurses removing my mind simulator on my head and removed the detector. I could feel them grabbing on my forearms lofting me up as I flickered my eyes open and shut for a couple of times before I could fully force them to stay open. My world was slightly spinning, not too much. I felt them walk my soaked feet behind the waterfall. They gently lowered me down in a soft piece of grass.

"Are you okay dear?" One of the nurses asked me, whilst the other one inspected me. From all the way from temperature to blood pressure.

"Yeah." I replied "just a bit dizzy, ill be fine." I said giving her a weak smile.

Whilst rubbing my hand on my forehead trying to get the dizzy feeling to subside.

"Here, this should help!" Said the nurse that want inspecting me.

She handed me a cup filled to the brim with a light pink liquid. She nodded as I looked at her confusingly, gesturing for me to drink it she nodded again. I cupped my hands around the cup and brought it up to my lips, it tasted like roses and flower it had a sweat taste to it and the aroma was divine! Each stop steadied my vision and helped my dizziness until each lay drop was gone. In my hands I now held and empty glass

"Thank you." I said happily as I handed her the glass.

I wonder what that liquid was.

"Excuse me?" I Asked her "what was hat liquid you gave me?" I Asked her happily as she placed the cup in her pocket.

"Healing remedy." She said as she gave me a warm smile and signalled for the other nurse to come over here

"How is her vitals?" Asked the nurse that gave me the liquid as she waited for the other nurses that was checking over me to finish, placing a stethoscope around her neck.

"All okay." She said as she removed he blood pressure measuring device off of my arm.

"Okay dear you can go back with your friends. You will receive your results in just a moment after everyone else is finished." Said the lady that had the liquid, handing me a towel to wrap around me.

It was a dusk orange towel and it felt so silky and smooth and warm, heated maybe? Anyway they lead me to past the pool and to the big crowd of people. Leaving me there. I stared at the pool wherd another four people lay ready to unlock their abilities, when you are in there you loose sight of what's real and what's fake. Well, that's what happened to me. I think that happens to everyone else. I quickly said a thank you to the nurses and made my was deeper into the crowd. Okay this will take a while to find my friends.

? ? ? ? ? ?:

I stared at Alina as she made her way through the crowd, get to know her. Almost complete. I just need her to trust me then... and only then will I strike! The only problem is the feeling I feel for her. The electrical feeling. What is it!? It's not like anything I have ever experienced before, and I know she feels it too. Watching he right now, she's oblivious to anything and everything. And the only thing that scares me the most is what I feel when I'm around her. Little does she know at the end were both going to get hurt... and there's nothing I can do to stop or even prevent it...