Chapter 14 / My new pack member

As we walked thought the castle/mansion school it was beautifully laid out and all of the walls were made out of gold and had gold arches on each humongous doorway, the wallpaper was filled with swirls and patterns and leaves and blossoms. It was beautifully breathtaking. There were one set of main stairs in the entrance and then two sets on the left and right hand side of the Naranac Academy.

I stared in awe at the sight of the beauty

It was only a few minuets taking quick glances at the castle before were were taken straight to our dorms.

"Serina what if we don't get paired together?" I Asked Serina slightly scared in who I might get paired with.

She just bent down to me and stared at me from the floor.

"No matter what if you get paired with someone horrible I will bite them!" She said mockingly making both of us giggle.

I felt slightly uplifted now. I nodded and walked over to Halle.

"Halle I hope you get paired with someone nice." I wished to her happily

"I hope so to." She just said and kept her eyes to where the principal was leading us.

Were were continuously walking for about another 5 minuets until we got to a silver desk, and behind the desk was one of the people in robes. This time it was a female, on her robe she has a sticker on it said her name was 'Lilly' that's a nice name. Were were all standing in a line, all of the boys were here and all of the girls. Including me and Serina and Halle.

Just as I got a good view Principal Sequim cleared his throat to speak.

"Here you will get assigned to your dorms and get your school uniform, after you are ready one of our prefects will come and collect each of you from your dorms and take you to the Water Pools Of Gartania where you will get selected into what house suits you the best, and you will find out your undiscovered abilities. If you have any. I know this is confusing so to help you out you will get a book that contains all personal information about you and your abilities. Your book is as unique as you! I hope this adventure will be the best for you!"

"After you have been assigned to your houses and discovered new abilities you will be taken back to your dorms and sent up a lesson planner of what your schedule is and when you need to go to these lessons and when they end. Then you will be taken ,again, by the prefects to the main hall where you will be seated in your houses and given your house robes. Also a celebratory dinner will commence at five to honour you and in your favour you will get the entire rest of the day off and your school day will officially start tomorrow. Now, I know this is a lot to process but it's all the information you need. I have to go now I will see you all soon."

He's right a lot to process. Every minuet another person was out of the line and taken yet their dorms. A line of prefects the same length as the line I was standing in. In about a couple of seconds I was at the front of the line staring into Lilly's blue eyes and blonde hair cut short to her shoulders. She stared at me and quickly spoke,