Chapter 15 / Water Pools Of Gartania {Part. 1}

My bathroom was pure white tiles and a blacked out open shower with the right burst of water and the right temperature. It was paradise! Her was also a marble sink and a counter top and a plug socket occupied by a hair dryer and a bar of soap and liquid soap. As I said before PARADISE! Every drop of water falling off my shoulders and on my white ombré hair with pastel pure tips was a delight.

For a couple of minutes I just let the water run off my hair then trickle down my back. My hair stopping all the way to my tail bone and the curls and waves all becoming straight. I just stood there, thinking of my life up to now and thinking the future, showers help me to think. To clear my mind.

Just as I wrapped a towel around my head and body I heard a loud knock on the door. Is it really the prefects already! I can't believe they got here this fast. I quickly turned off the shower and went to the sink. The mirror was coated in fairy lights and made it so spectacular.

"One minute!" I Screamed as the knocks continued on the door. I quickly secured my body towel around my. I have no time to get dressed yet. I breathed in slowly, the only thing that can come from this is embarrassment! I quickly hurried out of the shower, still hearing Gemini's shower in the works. Note to self, Gemini takes long and relaxing showers. Don't disturb her. Okay now that's done I gathered up the courage and slowly walked to the door, the knocks pounding my head, I slowly brought my hand to the door knob and turned it, swinging the door wide open. I stepped back in shock as I could feel and electric current running through me again, I recognised it. I covered my mouth in shock as the male turned around.

"You!" I said shocked and half in pain form the electricity. He showed no emotional the electricity I were feeling. Was he even feeling this? I covered my mouth to stop a muffled scream escaping my lips. The first thing he said that wasn't cryptic or partly threatening

"Can I come in?" He asked me, smirking and smiling at my sudden reaction.

I don't know what was funny but I'm pretty sure the look I had was hysterical to him. My eyes were wide at what he said, okay I can't make assumptions for all I know he could be kid.

"Yes. Sure, come in." I said hesitantly. I have him a way to get in.

I didn't notice his before but I felt like it was just me and him, I was frozen in place and shocked at this alone feeling with just me and him. I blinked as he waved a hand in front of my face,

"Hello?" He Asked. He was talking?

"What did you say?" I Asked confused.

"I said here are you books you ordered,
Principal Sequim asked me to give them to you." He said winking at me. I have a bad feeling about this. About him.

"Why did he ask you!" I said defensively.

He looked shocked at my outburst and put his hands up in defence.

"Woah! He sent me up because I'm also new and he wanted me to hand out the books to people so I can get to know them." He said smiling at me.

The electric feeling only intensified when he passed me my books and out hands touched. Okay now I need to aka him.

"Do you feel that?" I Asked

"Feel What?" He replied confused

"The electricity!" I said slightly frustrated and in pain.

He just stared at me dumbfounded, blinking a couple of times before he spoke.

"No. No I don't feel it." He said flatly.

Okay he's staring to frustrate me a bit now! The o my train he's here is so he can give me my books! And everyone else's! Yeah I felt the help bunt I don't want to be here with him, every time I'm here with him or near him I get this  feeling of emptiness and longing and pain. So man pain and electricity. With our fingers still touching I could see something in his face. . . In his eyes. Emptiness, longing and pain... electric current flowing through both of us, intensifying like a flame flickering and bursting to life, every second out souls are shared as one. Every second I feel the longing ness filled. I felt as though if I were to look into his blue lagoon eyes I will get lost in the poll of water in them and never come up for air.