Chapter 19 / New Abilities

People talking around the corridors. Avoiding me like a parasite as I walked to my dorm with the House ARKUN prefect. I kept my gaze to the ground as I walked faster and faster to my dorm when the older kids avoided me. Rumours spread fast in this school, especially when it's about the last Oranu which I still don't know what that is. Please can't I get to my dorm already! I internally begged. I walked faster and faster 'till I reached the foot of the stairs.

"I have it from here, thank you." I said to the prefect facing him.

"Need anything just ask. By the way my name is Arron" said Arron nodding and walking away. He seems kind. I will be seeing him again, hopefully.

"Arron!" I quickly blurted making him turn around to face me

"Yes?" He asked me standing still

"I was just wondering why the prefect that took me to the Water Pools Of Gartania, told me to 'prepare for the worst.'?" I Asked Arron clueless as he walked back to me rubbing his neck.

"That must have been Paul, he's very how can I put this, aggressive to people he feels like being aggressive to. He must have thought you had a 'bad aura' to say the least. He probably just meant it as a warning. To stay away probably. Don't worry about it. He's head prefect to House TARN. Probably still jealous that we are the head house of the school again." Said Arron easing my nerves. Is that like a house for the rebels? I wonder...

"Arron, what other houses are there?" I Asked, he thought for a moment.

"THE HOUSES:
HOUSE ARKUN
HOUSE TARN
HOUSE SYTHANI
HOUSE BERANA
House ARKUN, in my own opinion is the best house. We are the most academic and train the most skilled warriors in all of the world."

"Very impressive! What are Head Houses?" I Asked confused

"Oh, thats the house that is voted the most, Academic, Skilled, and all around perfect. This is our tenth win in a row and as head of this house I hope to make it last." He said proudly of himself.

"Thank you Arron," I said as he nodded and began to walk away

"See you later at the dinner!" He Shouted I've his shoulder before I turned to the steps.

Finally I can go! I hurriedly walked up the stairs every step closer to the truth, and to my dorm. Only one more step. I was right at my door, I fumbled with my key as I place it in the lock. It was smooth and turned instantly with a 'click' I quickly rushed in, securing and locking it behind me. I breathed In slowly leaning onto the door letting myself slide down it. Inside me I could feel an uneasy feeling, but I don't know how to decipher it.

All I know is that something is wrong, this whole situation is wrong, ever since I went to this school I felt uneasy. I just can't put my finger on it. Letting my hands go in between my wisps of hair twirling it, trying to settle this feeling. I let my curls bounce as I let go of them, going up and down until they have stilled.

I brought my knees up to my chest hugging them. This is all wrong, but the thing is what is wrong? I don't know. I guess maybe the answer are in this... book? The only way I will find out is if I open this book, slowly bringing my knees to an angle to support my book, I traced over my name again before I opened it.

Gemini's point of view:
I'm worried. I'm worried about Alina. Worried about the results she received. I'm worried about my Alpha, but she's more than my Alpha... she my friend. I hope she's okay. I can only hope. I'm getting ready to go in, my steps in sync with my heartbeat... every step deeper into the Water, I let myself slip and be submerged deeply in. Breathing, in as the water lay still and I leant back. Letting myself lay light in the Water Pools Of Gartania. I await... await for it to happen, I gently close my eyes as the world tunes into a swarm of blackness.