010.

"Oh fuck me," Tristan's head pounds as she wakes up. There is someone beside her, but she can't open her eyes because of the sunlight spilling in from the curtains. The person next to her stirs in their sleep and Tristan tries hard to remember what happened the night before.

"You girls need to get up if you want to make it to school, I'm leaving for work," A voice shouts, Tristan's head is so foggy that she can't pick out where it come from. There is a loud groan next to her, and when she finally peeks her eyes open, she sees blonde hair splayed out beside her.

Caroline.

"Fuck," Caroline says into her pillow when her mom closes the door, "What the hell did we do to ourselves."

Tristan can't even answer her back, she just lies beside her with her eyes glued shut; that one little peek of light had made her brain bleed. Tristan's insides feel as though they are on fire and her head aches with an unfathomable pain. She wish she were dead.

"Tris, we gotta get up." Caroline whispers, and when the bed shifts from her getting up, a disgusting sound of vomit hits the floor. "Shit."

Caroline trips on her way to the toilet and Tristan can hear her emptying her stomach. Tristan braves another glimpse and opens her eyes, squinting to see the screen to her phone. She curses when she sees the time and tries her best to scramble up without hurting herself more than she already has.

Surprisingly both girls are ready by eight thirty, but they both look like they have been ran over multiple times with a semi truck. The amount of pills they took could very well overdose them, but at this point they were dying for something to alleviate the pain.

"Shit, I think I'm still drunk." Caroline mutters as she pulls into student parking. Tristan takes another gulp of her Gatorade and groans in response.  They sit in silence as they watch the other sophomores who look just as bad or worse than they do. Caroline's phone goes off and she starts cackling, which hurts Tristan's ears, "Jesus, Tris, look at this!"

Tristan takes her phone and see the picture of some guy's ass, "Who is that?"

"I don't know, Rachel sent it to me. It kinda looks like that photography guy  doesn't it?"

"Holy shit! That's who it is!" Tristan laughs even though it brings her tremendous pain. She looks at the time on the dashboard and groans again, "Okay, we gotta leave. I didn't get up just so I could be late."

The two slowly walk towards the school and the amount of noise in the hallway, makes Tristan want to cry from pain. She walks into World History class and everyone else in there looks dead as well. Coach Rick walks in with coffee in one hand and a stack of papers in the other. He laughs as he looks at his class of sophomores, "Damn, what did y'all do last night?"

The class collectively groans, making their teacher laugh again. "Yeah, I remember those days, lucky for you guys I brought a film so we can all be enlightened about the Mongolian Empire..."

He continues to talk, but Tristan's phone vibrates.

Zach

you looked cute last night;)

Tris

and how would you know?

Zach

saw Caroline's snapchat story last night

damn u looked good

Tris

well thanks

"Foley," Tristan's head snaps up to Coach Rick looking at her. "No texting or I'll turn the movie off and we can take notes."