011.

"Tris." A voice whispers. Tristan feels someone shaking her, but she grunts and turns over in her bed. "Tristan, get up."

Tristan groans and squints her eyes, becoming confused when she sees Justin hovering over her bed. She rolls her eyes as she plops her head back on her pillow, "What?"

"Monty's on the way. We're stopping for breakfast if you wanna come." Justin's voice is abnormally quiet and Tristan is about to comment on it when she hears shouting. It takes her to recognize that it is coming from inside their apartment and that the voices belong to her mother and Seth. She questionably looks up to her brother, but he shakes his head, "They've been like this all morning. You're lucky you've just woken up, it was ten times worse about an hour ago."

They both jump at the sound of glass smashing into the wall, "We're done! Do you fucking hear me?!

Their mother starts screaming at this point and Seth can be heard shouting more curses before the front door is slammed closed. Justin sighs and grips Tristan's shoulders, "Just get ready, okay? We don't need to be here."

Tristan slowly nods without looking up at him. A few minutes later, she leaves her room and sees Justin bending down and picking up shards of glass, "What happened?"

"I think they broke up again." Justin whispers, keeping his eyes on the task at hand. Tristan can hear her mother hysterically sobbing in her room; her heart breaks at the state of her family. Oh what she would do for one normal day, but Justin gets to his feet and throws the glass away, bringing Tristan to reality and so she reaches down and grabs her backpack.

The two exit their apartment and walk towards the blue jeep sitting in their parking lot. Monty is watching them impatiently, tapping his finger against his steering wheel, "What the fuck took you so long?"

Tristan glances at Justin to see if he would tell his friend what was happening in their home, but Justin tries to laugh off the question, "I woke up late, man. Chill out."

Monty peels out of the lot and excessively speeds all the way to Monet's. Tristan jumps out of the back and follows the two boys into the coffee shop. They order quickly and Justin finds a table in the back to sit at. Tristan barely pays attention as Justin and Monty talk about the upcoming basketball game, and she instead pulls out her phone to check if Zach has texted her back. She typed another message, making it the third time since she woke up. She believes Zach is ignoring her, and her stomach drops at the thought of him regretting kissing her last night.

Tristan locks her phone and looks towards Justin, "Where were you last night? You weren't there whenever I got home."

"I was with my friends," He spits, his shoulders tensing with his response. He looks over to Montgomery who is laughing, "I didn't realize you were my fucking mom."

Tristan rolls her eyes at her brother and picks her phone back up. However, Monty's voice quickly pulls her attention away and she hates the smug grin that is plastered on his face, "So Tristan, where were you last night?"

Her eyebrows twitch in confusion as Justin perks up, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"You don't know, Justy?" Monty evilly smiles at Tristan as he bites into his toast, "Tris here went on a date with Zach."

Hatred boils inside of her as she glares at Monty. She gets even more angry at the thought that the only way Montgomery could even know about that was if Zach told him. Justin snaps his head to her, his eyes flare with anger, "What the fuck? you went on a date with Zach? Were you just not going to tell me or some shit?"

"It's none of you business," Tristan spits, "Nothing even happened anyways, if that's what you're worried about."

"That's not what I heard..." Monty laughs, eyeing the girl in front of him.