1: Fed Up

Jumin Han slammed his fists on the desk at his workplace, causing the employees that resided outside his office to briefly look up at his door.

"I can never win with these people." He spoke out loud to himself. "Every chance they get they torment me and twist my words. I am not gay, I have never been gay and I have nothing but interest in the opposite sex."

A thought suddenly ran through his head.

How long has it been since I've had a woman? Maybe it's apparent... Perhaps if I simply... Paid... For the attentions of one, then this teasing would cease.

Immediately he pulled out his cell phone and pulled up his father's favorite website; an exclusive escort matching service.

Son of Han looking for young female.

Interests:

He paused. What did he want to click for the interests? There was a lot of boxes. And they seemed to escalate as they went down the list. As he came to a certain area however, he paused, deciding that it tickled his fancy just right.

Dinner

Dancing

Cooking

Kissing

Touching

Massage

Bedroom

Domination/Submission

And so he put a check mark. I could be a great dominant, I think. I read about it all the time in my books. In the videos I watch. He nodded his head. And maybe I could get my frustrations out.

Dominant or Submissive?

Another check box came up and he choose dominant as his preference. It didn't really matter anyway, right?

After seemingly one hundred more check boxes, Jumin hit submit and went about his way. The results would take a while to filter out the right escorts for him to pick from. He had tried not to be too picky, but of course, he was paying top dollar so why not be just a little bit particular?

Within the hour he had about five profiles to choose from. Three of them he eliminated immediately out of lack of attraction. That wasn't shallow, was it? If he didn't want to look at their picture on his phone, why would he want to look at their faces in person?

The other two were about equal in attractiveness to him, so he thought it best to read the profiles.

Ha-yoon

Hello! I am an exciting girl who is ready to listen to your day and your orders! Please, allow me to serve you well.

Short and sweet, but not much information. Jumin thought to himself.

YN

Open to many new experiences and very flexible. Responsible and respectful, but I will expect the same in return. Let me treat you to an enjoyable time out and allow you to forget your troubles.

That hits the nail on the head. Jumin thought to himself. Forgetting my troubles.

He requested your services quickly; sending an alert to your boss, who verified the message and then sent it on to you.

As you looked down at your phone and read the list, you were a bit surprised to see the name.

"Jumin Han, hmm? I suppose I will have to wear my nicest clothing then. But if he wants a submissive, then I'll have to rethink my lingerie..."