8: The First Time (5)

You now could not stop the occasional moan from escaping you lips. His warm mouth went from one breast to the other as he unclipped and removed your bra. He was constantly alternating between sucking on your nipple and flicking his tongue across it. More than once, he would do small circles around it with his tongue. After brushing it a couple times with his lips he would then take the nipple into his mouth and suck firmly on it. Each time, a moan would erupt from your mouth, causing Jumin to moan in return, vibrating your breast and cycling back to your own pleasure. A warm feeling flooded through your body every time he did it. A very wet feeling began to appear somewhere else as well.

Time was lost to both of you as the CEO continued to complement his sucking and licking with the gentle caress and squeezing from his free hand. With no clock was in sight or desired, neither of you knew how long he had been doing this for, nor did you care. Jumin had purchased the entire evening from you. And if that meant until the sun rose, that was okay by you. Simply put, it just meant until one of you fell asleep. He finally gave up his position as you pulled his lips from your breast and kissed him as deep and passionately as you ever had kissed a client. A worrying thought crossed your brain, but you quickly pushed it away.

You then slowly rolled him over onto his back beside you. Climbing on top of his stomach gently, posting a leg on either side, you leaned over him, kissing him slowly and returning the favor on his ears, nipping at his neck to let him know about what you thought of all his teasing. He did not recognize the reason for your actions, however. He simply enjoyed it.

You moved down his chest, rubbing it firmly with your hands, moving your own mouth to his nipple. Your lips felt warm. The wetness of your mouth felt soothing, as did your gentle suckle. Your hands were much busier as you gently sucked one nipple and then the other.

He felt your hands drift behind you. You sat up and rested yourself gently on him. Most of you weight was still on your legs. He could feel the heat from between your legs against his stomach and was sure he felted the dampness of wet cloth. His pride swelled as he recognized that he had done that.

Reaching behind yourself, you fumbled with his belt. After pulling it free, you began to work on the button of his pants. Once it came undone, you moved the zipper down slowly and reached inside his pants.

Feeling you slide your hand against his skin and slowly sliding under his pants and silken boxers made his dick throb. Giving a small mix between a grunt and a moan as you grasped it was all he could do. Your hand was soft and caring. Gently stroking it the best you could in your position. You touch alone felt so forbidden, so erotic. He was a CEO of a multi-million-dollar company and you were an escort. He had paid for your affection. It wasn't even real. But it felt so good.