14: The Limousine Ride

It wasn't long until that fateful evening came and you waited patiently in your apartment flat for the text that Jumin-- no, Mr. Han-- had arrived.

Mr. Han: Please, come outside. I have my limousine waiting.

You quickly picked up your phone, scanned the contents of the message and departed.

As you waited in the elevator, you tugged at your dress.

Priced at over one thousand US dollars, it was a simple Yves Saint Laurent satin piece that went perfectly with the new YSL purse (a cool twenty-three hundred dollars) you had received

When did purses start out pricing the dresses? You thought to yourself. But the internal question didn't last long. As the elevator opened, you strutted outside to the awaiting limo and were met by a kind looking driver.

He politely opened the door for you, offered his hand to assist you in and then quietly closed the car door behind your figure.

"Hello, Ms. LN. How has your day been?" Jumin inquired politely, reaching his hand out.

"YN is fine." Your laugh tinkled around him. "It was pretty uneventful. You're my first client today actually."

"Well, then I'm honored you dressed so beautifully. I'll be sure to appreciate it fully." His smile was genuine. He would be lying to himself if he didn't admit he felt just a touch special.

"You like it? It was a gift!" You showed him the bag. "Most of my clothes are."

Almost imperceptibly, his face changed. You wore clothes from other people. You accepted gifts from them? Should he bring you gifts?

You noticed a deep, thoughtful look on his face.

"You didn't need to bring me anything. Some people just decide to give me the clothes that they want me to wear when I am with them. I mean, what else would they do with them?" You shrugged.

Jumin's face relaxed just slightly. How did you know what he was thinking? And just what to say to soothe his storming thoughts?

As the limousine bumbled along down the road, he cleared his throat.

"I'm taking you to a wonderful restaurant. It's Russian food, believe it or not." He swiped his hair back with his hand, and you felt a little rush. Despite all your work, you had to admit he was very handsome. "I enjoy it from time to time and I thought you might like it as well. I didn't ask however... Is that okay?"

"Well, that depends." Your body shifted to be completely face him, setting your purse down and crossing your legs tauntingly. "Should I have all the power now or do you want to save that for later?"

Jumin gulped. He hadn't expected this sort of attack so early on. He was hardly prepared.

"U-um, I suppose later would be best."

"Very well." You smiled at him sweetly.

"...But if you were to... work into it throughout the dinner... I would not object." Jumin added quietly with his eyes averted.

"Good. Sounds alright to me." You smiled as the car came to a stop. "And it looks like perfect timing."