12: Unfocused

Jumin could hardly focus at work. His mind drifted back to how you had treated him that night. And how much he had liked it.

"Kiss me."

"Undress me."

"Jumin."

He was never told to do something. As nature of his position, it was always "if you so please", or "if you have time", or the worst being, "if it's not a bother to you".

It was always a bother. He never had time. And he rarely pleased. But he had to do most of the requests anyway. So why didn't they just tell him.

In fact, why didn't they all just make him beg?

"Can I touch myself to cum, YN?"

"Please. Please let me cum to you."

Just thinking about it make his dick throb just a bit.

It was, in a way, a bit disappointing that he wasn't a dominant like he had imagined he might be. Typical masculine role and whatnot. But it was also liberating. Not once did he feel emasculated or uncared for. Instead, he felt like you might truly understand him.

"Not possible." He uttered. You had just met him.

"What is not possible, Mr. Han?" Jaehee Kang's voice rung clearly through his office, startling him. "I assure you that the figures in front of your eyes are certainly the truth."

"Oh, no." He shook his head slightly and focused on the papers below him. "I believe it. I was preoccupied with another thought. Please, pay it no mind."

"Yes, Mr. Han." She bowed. "I will be back for the report in an hour."

With that, she took her leave.

"Ah, wait, Assistant Kang." Jumin held out a hand.

"Yes, Mr. Han?" She turned back towards him.

"When is my next open evening? Or extended afternoon. Four hours at the very least." He inquired.

She whipped out her cell phone and pulled up his person calendar, he assumed.

After a minute of swiping and poking at the device she arrived at an answer.

"Next week, Wednesday, you have barely four hours, from work to a gala. Then, you have an evening off two weeks from now on a Thursday." She noted quickly.

"Book them both with personal time." He noted quickly as he scribbled down the date and times.

"Yes, Mr. Han. Is that all?" She didn't inquire further about what that personal time meant. She didn't want to know. That was one thing that Jumin Han valued about Jaehee Kang. She minded her own business. In fact, one might say she was almost all business.

"Yes. Thank you." He stated seriously.

Finally, she took her leave.

He wanted to read the report, he really did, but he had a pressing matter on his mind.

Why if YN is already booked for those times? What if she can't make it? How far out in advance is she normally booked?

The pervasive thoughts intruded on his normally calm mindset. He wanted to work. And he knew he wouldn't be able to until he sorted this out.

Was he supposed to contact you through the website again? He paused. Could he call the agency and simply ask for your time?

The second option seemed quicker, so he pulled out his phone and went to his recent calls. He had just called the company that morning to leave a positive review of his experience, so he figured he would be able to simply click on the number. What he didn't expect, however, was to see a sent call from none other than;

YN

He sat back in his chair. You must have created a contact for yourself, called your own phone to get his number and then left his phone.

When did you do that?

He shook his head and vowed never to drink that much again. He wasn't upset; no, he was actually pleased.

He was so pleased, that he called.