7: The First Time (4)

He ran his tongue down, between your breasts as he kissed down your body. You moaned softly as he did so. A louder moan of defiance came from you as he kissed passed your bra and continued down your body. You wanted his warm breath and hot mouth on your breast, having anticipated that he would cut right to the chase, but he had gone a much more delectably taunting route.

As he kissed down to you belly, he heard your moans and assumed it was because you had expected something, and you had been disappointed. He almost began to kiss back up before he decided instead to continue to tease you for a small while longer. Your instructions had been simply to lavish attention on your torso, after all.

His lips kissed down to your panty line. Letting his lips drag very gently across the lacy lingerie, he made sure to breathe deeply, so you would feel his hot breath on your body. With each breath of air, he could also smell you scent. This drove him nearly over the edge, but he kept his resolve. He didn't want to get in trouble, of course. He continued to place small kisses and lick quick small lines on the bottom of your torso while your moans only grew louder.

You could not believe what he was doing. He wasn't like any client before. Your body felt like it was on fire. Every small touch and kiss drove you wild with passion. You wanted everything at once but was getting nothing but sensual touches from him. He had still not grasped you breast or touched you in a direct, intimate way. This began to drive you to squirm a small amount while you tried to still enjoy his touch.

As he watched you squirm under his touch, he believed he had put you through enough for now. He didn't really enjoy having you desperate beneath him. He wanted to satisfy you. Moving his lips back up your body, he smiled. You had gently bucked your hips as his hands passed your breasts again. You wanted something at this point. He was happy to give it to you. He would still go slowly up your body. He wanted to make sure should enjoyed everything he could give you.

His lips had reached your navel as his hand had now grasped your breast firmly through your remaining lacy undergarments. A moan escaped from you throat as he did it. You back arched from the pleasure running through your body. His lips continued to glide upwards as he slowly pulled to bra aside from your one breast, exposing it to the midnight air.

You gasped as his lips wrapped around your nipple for the first time. His mouth was hot and wet. It made the fire in your body seem to only grow stronger in you as he gently sucked on your skin. He removed his mouth slowly, another shiver running across your back as the night air now chilled the wetness on your nipple. You felt it get stiff, as his tongue began to flick back and forth across it. Another shiver ran through you.