6: The First Time (3)

You pulled him away after a few moments. Moving your hands to his bare sides and then up to his shoulders, sliding his shirt, undone tie and jacket from his body, causing them to fall to the ground in a pile. Your hands explored his body momentarily before reaching for the straps of your dress. Sliding them off each shoulder individually, you did you best to put on a short show in the dim light for the man in front of you.

As your dress hit the floor, even in the little light given, he could see the beauty of the woman that stood in front of him. It was not the fact that you were half naked that aroused him. It was the thought that soon, he would be able to pleasure such a beautiful woman, in just the way she wanted. He would give you something he truly believed you deserved.

His thoughts wondered as he gazed at your body. It was not long before he was quickly snapped out of it though. He realized you had moved closer to him and were now pressing against his bare chest. He felt the lace of your bra against his skin, your hands rubbing his shoulders and back. He moved his own hands to your body in return. He then began running both hands to your hips and then up your body.

"Jumin," Your voice ran over his ears and hugged them in a velvet embrace, "I want you to kiss me once more, then lay me down on the bed. Lavish my neck and my ears once again before you begin lavishing my entire torso. Only my torso. You may remove my brassiere when you are ready."

He nodded as you both caressed each other sensually before finally neither could not take it anymore. Slowly pulling your bodies from each other, he leaned down and kissed you again. A short but deep kiss before he led you slowly to the hotel bed.

He let you pass him at the foot of the bed and laid you down gently. Your legs dangled off the edge of the bed at your knees. You were comfortable on the soft, very expensive bed and you enjoyed the feeling of laying down as the man standing above you admired your body. You certain enjoyed his. Perhaps, you could admit, you did like being the dominant more than the submissive.

Jumin leaned over top of you. One arm held him up, while the other hand gently caressed your arm and shoulder. He leaned in close, gently kissing you on the lips lightly, forgetting that he had already kissed you once, and then slowly moving down you jaw line. Normally, you would have punished him, but today was an exception to the rules.

He kissed you neck and flicked his tongue across it. He then did the same with you ear, taking the time to suck gently on your earlobe, nipping at it once before stopping. His kisses then started to go lower. He moved down the inside of you neck, then you collar bone. As he did this, his arm drifted gently against your sides. His touch from both his hand and his lips drove you wild with lust. You could only anticipate what he would do next with you.