19: Take Control

"Would this amount suffice for this evening?" Jumin handed you cash, which you graciously accepted as you counted it out inside the penthouse suite of the hotel. It was a lot. More than usual. That meant he was either having a bad day, or he was going to ask for something out of the ordinary.

"It's an awful lot, Mr. Han." You hadn't begun the actual transaction yet and so you remembered to address him formally.

"Please, can't you just call me Jumin? It's been months." He sighed as he loosened his tie. "I... I had a difficult day with my friends. Or whatever they refer to themselves when it involves me. Acquaintances or whatnot. They don't understand my humor or my circumstances."

You tried to hand him back some money, but Jumin politely refused and so with a shrug, you placed it in your purse and then set your purse on the table. You wore a sexy, yet conservative black dress with stiletto heels. Jumin had on a white button up, black tie and black slacks. The tie, however had just come off and was handed to you.

"Alright Jumin Han," Your demeanor suddenly changed, forcing yourself to get into character quickly. "Get on your hand and knees and be my foot rest for me."

You slunk over sexily to the chair by the bed and sat down huffily, placing your feet up in the air. Dutifully, Jumin rushed over and assumed the position as a foot rest, not making a sound and looking up at you with desperate eyes.

"What are you looking at me for? You deserve this. You think you're funny, right? Maybe if I took pictures of you like this and sent them to your friends, then they might laugh at you. Would you like that Jumin?" You cocked an eye brow at him.

"No!" He frowned as he protested.

"Eh!" You made a buzzing noise and pushed the sharp heel gently into Jumin's strong ribcage. "No, ma'am. And just for that," You reached for your purse and grabbed your phone. "Say cheese, bitch."

Jumin blushed and hid his face as you took photos of him as your foot rest, humiliated.

Then, you laughed as you looked through them, showing him the best ones.

"God, who would have thought a CEO like you could be just a lousy piece of furniture?" You berated him further. "You're not even very good at being a foot rest. Try being a masseuse. I need my poor, aching feet rubbed."

Jumin practically jumped at the opportunity. He sat back on the carpet and took one of your feet in his hands. Gently, he took the expensive stiletto off of your foot. He had bought the shoes for you and knew just how expensive they were. Then, he began rubbing your barefoot.

"Compliment them." You demanded, looking down at him demeaningly.

"You have beautiful feet, YN, my lady. I am blessed to be able to touch them. I am so happy to be allowed to touch them." His deep voice rumbled.

"Kiss them." You demanded again.

His lips connected to your toes immediately. Jumin was a great submissive.

And then he repeated it again on the other foot.

"Mm. Acceptable, I suppose, for an amateur like you." You scoffed, careful not to give him too much praise. "But I'm bored. You're boring me, Jumin Han. You should try to be more interesting. Don't you have something to show me?"

"I have a good cock for you." Jumin jumped at the chance.